The trip

It was a sunny Saturday morning, I was on my way to my hotel where I've been staying. This was my first year going to vid con. I was super exited. I was told my favorite youtubers were going to be there. I was getting unpacked in the hotel when I get a notification that Colby brock was live. so I joined and noticed he was staying in the same hotel with me and I noticed that he posted a tweet saying that whoever finds him first gets his brand new merch hoodie. I instantly ran out my room to him and I was the first there. He recognized me, he knew who I was. I started to get worried thinking 'what if he dont like me'. before my mind when on anymore he begin to say "hey I know who you are, Your Y/n. I love your content." he said as he smiled "why dont you come to my room ill give you some stuff and you can get anything free ill let you stay by me if you would like that." I blushed a bit and tried to hide it but he noticed and smile. "I'd love to hang out with you." Colby smiled as he painted to room 124. his room just happened to be right next to mine. He led the way to his hotel room and opened the door letting me in. I walked in and he came in and shut the door behind me.

       This was all a dream come true. I look up at Colby as I ask "is it only you in this room or everyone else to?" Colby looked at me. I share this room with Sam, Jake got his own room with Brennen." I nod my heart and say " nice, I'm here by my self I was ganna come with my best friend but she got busy and had to cancel on me." "that sucks" Colby said as he went into his bag and he pulled out a hoodie and two shirts of his clothing line that wasn't coming out for another week.  He hanged them to me as I smiled and put the hoodie on. "thanks" I say as I stand looking at Colby as he gets up and smiles again." Is this your first time coming here as for a meet n greet?" Colby asked as I nod "yes it is" I say as Sam walks in and looked at us. "hey Sam" I say with a smile on my face. "uh hey Y/n," Sam pauses as he looked at me then Colby. "Is this the girl your always talking about?" Sam asked and I look at Colby than Sam. Colby was flustered "can we not talk about this right now Sam" Colby says. Colby looked at me then back at Sam.