Smut

Colby kept hugging her then let go.  Colby smiled at y/n "I bet even if you two fucked,  his cock wouldn't feel as good as mine inside of you. " Colby said as he looked at y/n.  Y/n smirked.  "can I get your cock in me now?" she giggled as y/n took off her shirt and bra.  Colby smirked and striped naked as he shut and locked the door.  Y/n took off her pants and panties as she smirked.  Colby kissed y/n as he rubbed her pussy and shoved two fingers in moving them in and out of her wet pussy.  She moaned and kissed back.  Colby them pulled away and he slammed his cock deep into y/n's pussy as she moaned.  Colby trusted fast into y/n pussy as she moaned more.  Time passed and they reached their climax and they came.  Colby came deep inside of y/n.  colby and y/n moaned out loud as a girl barged in "COLBY WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH?!" the girl asked as colby pulled away and got dressed and y/n covered up. "whos that babe?" y/n asked. colby frose. "are you cheation on me with her?!" the girl said as she stormed out the house. Colby ran after her. y/n's heart dropped. she was harte broken as she got dressed and went to jake. Jake was always there to comfort y/n when colby wasn't there. y/n told jake everything as y/n fell asleep in jakes arms. Colby ran outside as the girl drove off. Colby sighes and walkes inside and sees y/n wasent in the bed room so he went to bed.