Colby's sorry

Y/n Pushed Colby away as she went into the room Sam was in. " Let's go were leaving early" Y/n said. Sam got up and grabbed his phone. Y/n went into her closets and she took off the shirt and hoodie Colby gave her and she put a new shirt on. Y/n walks over to Colby and hands him the shirt and hoodie. "here take then I dont want them also were over" Y/n says as she throws then at him. "let's go were going back to the hotel we got the meet soon" Y/n says as she unlocks everything and gets into the car with them. "Shitbrains give me the keys and I want my crystal back from you" Y/n says angerly. Colby handed her the keys and the crystal . Y/n started the car and drove to the hotel. Y/n got out at the hotel and threw the keys at Colby.  Y/n walked to her room and went to unlock the door when she turned around to Colby standing there will the key card. "give it back" Y/n says as she looks up at Colby. "Only if we can talk about this" Colby says. "LISTEN HERE SHITBRAINS WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WERE OVER I WANT Nothing TO DO WITH YOU" Y/n  sighed and paused then continued calmly " I don't want to talk to you." She looked at Colby. Colby pushed up her head a bit to look at he cheek. Y/n pushed Colby away.

      "Colby stop" Y/n said as she started to get annoyed. Colby looked at her and handed her the keycard. "Whatever" Colby said as he walked to his room with Sam.  Colby was pissed. Colby flopped onto the bed staring at the celling.  Y/n was in her room playing on her phone when she gets a call from Colby, she declines it. After 4 times of him keep calling y/n finally answered.

c: Hey.....

y/n: what do you want?!?!?

c: I want to make it up to you can we talk in person?

y/n: why in person why not over the phone?

c: because, by the way I'M coming over.

Call ended