Y/N secret

"We can take my car" Colby said as he tossed me the keys.  "well lets go then" Y/n walked with Sam And Colby to their car. Y/N unlocked the car and they all got in. Y/N started driving, 23 minuets later They were pulling into the woods. "Were almost there just down this road" Y/N said. "So what's this place exactly?" Sam asked. "Well its like a mansion  but it looks like a casual house, so what they did is made the house in a secret area underground. We made it so the only person that could open it was me. Its like a normal house that in the basement it leads far underground. When she died she gave it to me. There is a barrier so it can't burn of anything." Y/n says. "So how is there a barrier and why can you only open it?" Colby asked. "well The resigning is that..." Y/n paused. "my best friend sacrificed herself to make me to be able to bring people back from the dead and I cant die, We made a promise. I take care of this place and help others but she had to die. She made it look like she killed herself. No one knows about that except me and her. Well now you guys to now." Y/n said as she pulled up and nothing was there. Y/n closed her eyes and the barrier opened and the house appeared. Y/n Pulled up and closed the barrier. Y/n parked the car and unbuckled handing Colby his keys ad Sam And Colby looked at each other than back at Y/N. They all got out and went into the house.