The Halloween party

Later after the photo shoot everyone gathered into the movie living room and began talking about a Halloween party. everyone talked about costumes. "I can be a police girl and Colby and Sam can be prisoners. I see friends do that a lot" Y/n said and looked at Sam and Colby.  "I would love that" said Colby as he looked at Sam and he agreed.  They all sat there for an hour and talked about it. It was 1:45 in the afternoon when Sam, Colby and Y/n went to spirit Halloween and bought the costumes. They also bought a spare Ouija bored and some decorations for the party and there room. After they spent over $300 they went home with there stuff and set up there rooms. Every one got Halloween stuff for all over the house inside and out. Once everyone was done decorating everyone got ready for the party. The people that were going to be there are Y/n, Sam, Colby, Corey, Jake , Tara and Devyn. By time everyone was done decorating They all went out for photo shoots. The party starts at 6:00 and it's 4:29. 

     Everyone got into there costumes. Y/n, Sam and Colby were police and prisoners. Devyn and Corey were skeletons. Jake and Tara were clowns.  Everyone was there and started partying at 5:50. They had a bunch of sweets and pizza. They all ate and drank alcohol. Jake and Tara left at 7:00 and went to a photoshoot at a cemetery. Corey and Devyn went to take a walk.  And that left Sam, Colby and y/n to hang out and watch movies. It was 1 in the morning when they stopped watching movies. Tara went to her house and Jake came back and went to bed. Corey and Devyn went to her place for the night. Sam and Colby made TikTok's with y/n at 4am. after they finished they got normal cloths on and went and drank more. Sam fell asleep on the couch of the movie living room while Colby and y/n went to Colby's room and made out for an hour then they went to bed at 6:15 in the morning.