Romantic Sam?

After the photo shoot Colby and Y/N got back and they started talking while laying in bed. "Hey I'm ganna go to my moms for 2 days. So I will be back." Colby said. "Oh okay" Y/n said as Colby got up and packed. Colby kissed y/n on the lips and he grabbed his bag. "bye baby" Colby said "bye" y/n said. Colby want to his car and put his bag in the backseat and he headed off to his mom's house. Colby left and y/n walked downstairs and started making food. Sam walked up behind y/n  and put his hands around y/n's waist. "hey, I heard Colby left and it's just us here  until Colby gets back" Sam said. Y/n turned around and looked at Sam. "yeah, I know. and why are your hands around me?" Y/n said. "because I can" Sam said. Y/n sighed. "Do you want food?" Y/n asked. "the only thing I want is you in my bed naked" Sam says as he winks. Y/n pushes Sam away and puts the eggs she was making on her plate. Y/n put hot Sause in her eggs and she sits at the table. Sam sits next to her. Y/n began to eat as Sam stares at her. "Colby is not here so we can do whatever we want  no one will find out" Sam says. "I'm with Colby I'm not going to cheat n him with his own best friend" Y/n says as she finishes eating and washes the dishes then go her and Colby's room.