Sam's Crush

Y/n Woke up at 7:25 and decided to go check on Sam, Y/n walked into Sam's room and saw Sam Jerking off to Y/n's videos. She looked shook as she says in a low voice "Sam?" Sam jumped and he covered himself up and hid his phone "eh uh hey Y/n. What are you doing up this early?" Sam said awkwardly.  Colby woke up and walked behind me and looked in. "What's going on? why are you guys up this early?" Colby asked. Sam looked at Y/n in a 'don't tell him' look. Y/n turned around and looked at Colby "I'll tell you later" Y/n paused and looked back at Sam. "Get ready Sam were all ganna leave at 9:00" Y/n said as she shut the door. She sighed, Y/n grabs Colby's hand and walked him back to the room. They walked in the room and y/n looked at Colby as she shut the door and made the door turn into wall. "Colby...Dose Sam have a crush on me?" Y/n said as she looked at Colby in a serious face. "uh not that I know of why?" Colby asked. "well I walked in on him jerking off to my videos" Y/n says. "WHAT!" Colby yelled. "I'm ganna kill him, I'm ganna kill him." Colby kept repeating. "calm down babe" Y/n says calmly. "HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE CALM!?!?!?" Colby yelled as he slapped Y/n. Y/n looked down at the ground then patted her check which was really red and already bruising. Y/n kept a straight face and stayed quiet. "Hey y/n look I'm sorry" Colby said as he went to put his hang on my shoulder and y/n tensed up and flinched. Y/N made the door appear as she pushed Colby away as she opened the door and walked out of the room going into a dark hallway and y/n sat in a corner in the end of a hallway. Colby walked after her but then stopped and realized he fucked up. He turned on the light and saw y/n in the corner. Colby kneeled down next to her. "Y/n I'm sorry I was just mad i dident mean to take it out on you." Colby said as he hugged her and y/n just flinched more not moving. Y/n was tearing up as she was remembering her past.