vid con

It was the first day at vid con where fans were meeting up. It was 11:58 Am and y/N's alarm went off and they both woke up. "Good morning" they said to each other. Y/n got up and grabbed a change of cloths  then I went in the bathroom to change. y/n kept thinking about what Colby told her last night. 'dose he really have a crush on me' she thought. She put on her Black jeggings with Colby's merch shirt and hoodie on. Y/N walked out the bathroom and shook Colby awake. "hey get up the meet starts at 1:00 and it's 12:00" Y/n said. Colby got up and rubbed his eyes as se stood out of bed.  Y/n walked back into the bathroom and put on some makeup. She had a Smokey eye look with peach lipstick. Y/n walked over to Colby. "you drank a lot last night" Y/N said. Colby looked at Y/N "Did we?" Colby asked in a serious tone. Y/N blushes and stuttered " Uh...wah- NO!" She blushed really red. Colby looked embarrassed, "What exactly happed last night? and why am I in your room?" Colby asked. "well we hung out and we went to dinner and you got drunk and I went back to your room with you and Sam. Then Sam took a shower and we made out." She paused and rubbed her neck than begin again. " Then Sam said we should come to my room so we came here and then made out more then we went to bed. That's all." she smiled still blushing.

        Colby blushed "we...uh made out?" he asked "yeah" Y/N looked at Colby then smiled. "Well I'M ganna go to my room and change, You can come with if you want" Colby said. "uh sure ill come with you. Are we ganna come back to my room or stay at yours ?" Y/N asked. "Which do you prefer?" Colby asked then I begin to say "It dont matter, whatever you want" I smile than looked at Colby with a serious face. "Can I ask you a serious question?" Y/N asked. "yeah of course" Colby said. Y/n looks at the floor than back at Colby. "last night you told me something before we made out. I wanted to know if it's true. Do you have a crush on me?" Y/N says with a serious questioning face. "Well-uh-yeah..." they went silent. "How long have you liked me for?" She asked as Colby says "well 4 years." Y/n smiles and hugs Colby as  he hugs back.

      " Well lets go to my room then, I might have to wake Sam up" Colby said. "Okay" Y/N says as she walks with Colby to the room that Sam's in. Colby used his keycard to open the door and they walk in. Colby shuts the door behind me and Colby goes over to Sam and wakes him up. Y/n sits on the bed and Sam and Colby get changed. I look at my phone and see that its 12:40. "It's 12:40 you guys better hurry up" Y/N says as she waits for them to come out of the bathroom. Sam and Colby finally come out the bathroom at 12:43 and they all grab there stuff and they walk down to the meet place. Colby looks at me and smiles as he grabbed y/n's hand. 4 hours later after the meet they all walk to Sam and Colby's Room when Colby's phone gets blown up with notifications. Colby looks at his phone and he sees a bunch of people re uploading a pic of Y/n and Colby holding hands with the caption 'who is this girl?' 'did  Colby get a girlfriend' and people were tagging y/n.

 I hope you all are enjoying my story