The Abandoned Place?

Sam, Colby and Y/N walk into the hotel room "what is it?" Y/n asked. Colby showed Y/n the post. " I don't want them hating on you for us being friends" Colby says. " The hate don't bother me, So what if were dating why do they care?" Y/n says in a angry tone. "Well we could make it not rumors we cold get together" Colby looked at y/n and sat on the bed pulling y/n onto his lap. "if this is you asking me out then yes I would love to get with you" y/n says as she smiles. Sam flopped onto the second bed. " So what are we ganna do for the rest of the night?" Sam asked as he sat up and looked at Y/n and Colby. "well when I used to live here I went to this abandoned place that my best friend owned until she died in a freak accident 6 years ago. No one could take it so its been abandoned for 6 years and its in the middle of nowhere. We could go there. I have a Ouija Bored in my bag and no one knows where it is except for he family and mine. It shouldn't be all broken down" Y/N said. Sam And Colby looked at each other then at Y/N. "Are you ganna drive or tell where it is?" Colby says. " I will drive" Y/N says as she got off Colby's lap. They all got up and went to her hotel room and she went over and looked into her bag and pulled out the Ouija bored and a spell book and tarot cards fell  out her bag and she rushed and put the spell book and tarot cards back in her bag. Sam and Colby looked at each other than back at her. Y/N grabs a XPLR backpack and put the Ouija bored in it closed it up then put the backpack on her back. Y/N got up and looked at Sam and Colby and said " whose car are we taking?"