Chapter 11: stargazing

"Are you sure we should go in here first?" Luigi muttered to me, I gave him a confused look.

"Is there something wrong with going into the twins room first?" I questioned, Luigi just looked around with a worried expression, "I'm guessing it because it's called the twins' room? And there are related to the family who had that horrifying baby?"

Luigi didn't say anything, but nodded, "I don't want you getting hurt like that again."

My gaze softened at the green plumber, putting a hand on his shoulder, "don't worry, I'm sure nothing like that will happen again, I promise." Luigi then looked back at me with determination in his eyes. "Come on, let's go!"

I took the key and put it in the lock, twisting it until the door to the Twins's room was Unlocked. Carefully opening it and stepping inside, I looked around to see nothing pointing my flashlight at everything in the room.

"T-there's nothing here...?" Luigi questioned, I shook my head. "There has to be something, right? Maybe the bookshelves in the library may have something, since the twins father was in that room?"

Luigi then seemingly swallowed a lump in his throat, his eyes turning worried again, "does that mean I have to look whilst you stay?"

"We could switch this time if you want?" I suggested. Luigi thought about it for a moment before eventually agreeing and you left the room for the Library. "God now I know how he feels..."

As I entered the Library I picked up some of the books, one talked about the twins hating fire, water, and air. The other was about them becoming annoyed from their toy helicopter being spun.

With that info I quickly walked back to the Twins room, opened the door to see Luigi spinning the helicopter with the poltergeist. "W-wait Luigi...!"

But of course it was too late, two ghosts appeared from the darkness, one wearing blue and the other red. However they both had blond hair. "Crud..."

"Hey? What are you doing there in the corner all alone?"  The one in blue, Henry, spoke. I cleared my throat and the twins turned around.

"He isn't alone," I stated through gritted teeth, The other twin, Orville, then smiled.

"Well we have two people to play with! How about a game of hide and seek?"

Luigi just kept on shaking his head at me, but I just shrugged, "why not, let's get it over with."

"Yay!" Henry cheered happily. "Now, wait outside," Orville added.

I did as they said and left the room with Luigi behind me. After we closed the door Luigi gave me a glare. "Why did you say yes?"

"Because once we've done this stupid game, we can capture them..." I said. Luigi just stayed silent until there was a call from the twins.

"Ok you can come in now!"

I sighed heavily and carefully opened the door, seeing many boxes on the ground. "How are we supposed to know which one there in?" Luigi questioned.

I put my finger over my lips, signalling for him to keep his voice down, "there was a book in the Library saying that the twins don't like fire, water and wind...use the poltergust on them."