Chapter 14: jar collection...?

"L-Luigi...!?"

There was no answer.

Quickly I ran towards the right chimney and climbed the ladder, and saw a huge hole, of course. "Luigi!?" There was still no answer, "please tell me your alright..."

"I'm fine Y/N!" I voice called from below, which wasn't that far down. "Become a ghost and float down, I don't want you getting hurt!"

I did as he said and became a ghost cat and slowly floated down and into a room painted in gold like the hidden room. Luigi was sat beside the table. "Are you ok, weegee?"

He gave a small nod and stud up, "just had a rough landing that's all." Looking around we both opened the chests, Luigi found one of those speedy spirits and successfully caught it. Eventually ghosts appeared after I opened a chest next to a mirror, but they were fairly easy to take care of, besides the blue twirler. "Why would King Boo need so much money?"

"Well he is the king of boos, also how are we supposed to get out of here?" I questioned, completely oblivious to the mirror.

"Well...we need to take care of the rooms on the attic, so how about you go up there and I'll use the GB to teleport out, I'll meet you up there." Before I could say anything he scanned the mirror and he was then teleported away.

I just let out a small sigh and turned into a ghost again, however, the light actually stung a bit so I quickly floated towards the ceiling, fazing through it and I appeared back into the telephone room and ran out to the dark hallway before returning to normal.

The far door of the hallway open 2 minutes later as Luigi had finally returned, "those stairs are a nightmare to get up..." He huffed, grabbing onto your shoulder for support. I smiled a little.

"It's alright Luigi," I patted his back, waiting for him to regain his breath. After a few seconds he let go of you and fixed his overalls.

"Ok, I'm ready!" He said with such determination, I chuckled as I stuck the key into the hole and twisted it. Carefully, I opened the door to see a room with many suits of armour. "Who needs armour in these times?"

"Who knows, King boo clearly has ran out of room ideas..." I muttered. I opened a chest opposite to the door and out came a pink puncher however I caught it in no time.

Me and Luigi took our time removing all ghosts in the room, some were in chests and many were inside of the suits of armour. We gain the key to the other half of the basement. "Hey there's another door here!"

"It's not fake is it?" Luigi questioned, I looked at him with a 'are you serious look' and took the GB out of my hoodie pocket.

"Well the GB clearly shows it," I said through laughs. Luigi rolled his eyes and opened the door to reveal a room just like the armour room, except it was filled with Jars...

"What a strange room..." Luigi muttered quietly, he eyed the jar that was completely covered in ice, making the room chilling.

I looked at brown, red and orange jars around the room, many different markings decorated them, "at least these jars are pretty looking..."

"I see your looking at my Jar collection, it's pretty amazing don't you say?"

I turned around to see a rather strange purple ghost come out of one of the jars, "umm Y-yeah, there quite wonderful..."