vingt-trois

seokjin had then left a few hours earlier. namjoon sat patiently at the dining table waiting for yoongi to wake up. he knew yoongi was leaving to go stay with jackson the night before but he didn't expect him to come home like that. now he was worried, did jackson push him to get high and drunk again? no. couldn't have, he was the main one taking things away from him.

then what was it that had him like this. there had to be something to push him to drink and get high again. both of those things at once weren't good for his health and namjoon didn't want that to affect yoongi's life in no way.

yoongi soon came downstairs running his fingers through his mint green hair. he looked tired still and obviously had a headache from mixing drugs and alcohol together. namjoon called his name and yoongi slowly walked over. he handed him a water with some headache medicine and motioned for him to sit down.

"what happened last night? you said you would stop smoking and drinking. you were doing good, you found something to replace the bad habits and you were finally seeming brighter."

"what are you talking about?" yoongi said while placing his head in his hands. namjoon scoffed before replying.

"you know exactly what the fuck i'm talking about. you came home higher than a mother fucking kite and on top of that seemed tipsy." namjoon said, he was obviously angry but worried at the same time. there was a long pause before yoongi sighed and replied.

"i saw hoseok, jackson and i were going to eat and hoseok was with wonho. they weren't doing anything, just simply talking but to see him with someone else and look happy kind of hurt me deeply.

you know how many times i've came ranting to you because of wonho, we both know that wonho obviously likes hobi. he's probably taking this time and trying to get my hobi. but what if hoseok realizes that wonho is better, what if he leaves me completely to be with him. namjoon i want my hobi back."

namjoon stared at the older. he felt for him. he understood every word that came out of his mouth just now. he knew wonho, they were close friends before they fell off after college. wonho spoke to him a few times and it seems like the crush he had on hoseok did not go away.

but even though namjoon hadn't actually physically met hoseok, from the stories that were told from yoongi and now seokjin, he knew that hoseok wouldn't leave him. they might be on break right now but their love for each other was too strong.

"i'm sure hoseok wouldn't leave you for wonho. they are friends so you should expect him to go to wonho for comfort at times like these. also, your anniversary is in 2 weeks. maybe you both can see each other then and celebrate that. it may ease your mind and his."

yoongi pulls his bottom lip in between his teeth before nodding. he mumbles a small ok while staring off into space.

"how would i reach out to him though. we both agreed to block each other until we felt 100% great with ourselves." namjoon thought for a second before remembering that seokjin was hoseok's bestfriend, he can easily help set this up.

"i'll talk to jin. you can plan whatever you want, just make sure it's sweet and nice. or really anything at all, i'm sure hoseok would love it either way." namjoon says while pushing himself out of his chair.

"i'm going to go make a call, i'll be in my office if you need me." namjoon said while walking away. yoongi replied with an ok before pulling out his phone to look for something.

namjoon walked up the stairs and to his office. he stepped in and looked at his phone before picking it up and dialing jackson's number. it rang for a few seconds before jackson answered.

"h-hello." jackson said through the phone. namjoon scrunched his eyebrows hearing the boy groan into the phone.

"why did you let yoongi get high and drunk. i thought you were trying to help him stop." namjoon said getting straight to the point. jackson was barely paying attention though. he couldn't really pay attention to what his boss/friend was saying when his boyfriend was standing right in front of him doing some unholy things.

"joon, calm down. i'm going to have to call you back i'm in the middle of something right now." jackson replied while letting his eyes trail over marks naked figure. he was contemplating on hanging up on namjoon and continue watching his show but knew that when namjoon was angry about something he was persistent.

"what do you mean calm down. yoongi came back home basically flying kites with god and you want me to calm down. now i just need one good explanation on why you allowed him to do this. and on top of that provide it for him. he had no way of getting it from me so it had to be you."

"it was the only way to get him to calm down joon. it's really not that serious, i watched him and made sure he didn't go to crazy and i took it away from him when he kept going back for more."

"because it was the only way to get him to cal- if you wanted him to calm down then be a  good fucking friend and console him. talk to him, make him feel better about the situation, don't just throw it off by offerring weed and alcohol."

"i get that and i tried, i really did. he kept asking for it. now can i please go. i'm really in the middle of something serious right now." jackson replied while pulling mark down into his lap. he smiled down at the boy before clicking the red button on his phone.

namjoon huffed while putting the phone down on his desk. he felt so frustrated and mad. he needed something to take his frustrations out on. a part of him wanted to fuck his frustrations out on someone but he was in a relationship now and knew he couldn't just call someone.

he wanted to ask seokjin but the furthest they've been sexually would be giving each other hickeys. and he knew damn well he wasn't about use his old friends, righty handy and ole lotion, that was just out of the picture now and it wasn't going help anything.

he groaned loudly before slamming his fist down on his desk hardly. it hurt a lot but that didn't phase him at all. he's done it multiple times and was pretty sure the desk had multiple dents in it.

he laid his head down on the desk feeling a headache grow. soon enough he had fallen asleep on the desk knowing that when he'd wake up he'd probably be even more frustrated then before...