t h i r t y - t w o

It was truly a beautiful day today. The sun was out bright, the breeze rustled Elsie's blonde strands perfectly and she was happy. There was nothing special about today yet it felt as if the world was waiting for something monumental. The air crackled with anticipation. It was stupefying but sweet Elsie has always thought herself as strange so she didn't think anything of it.

Tyler, her favorite but annoying cousin had been bugging her to accompany him to the movie rental store and after some intense pleading she finally gave in. So here she was, rummaging through the numerous movies while Tyler did whatever he came here for.

She found her feet carrying her to the animated section of the store and her fingers unconsciously searched for her favorite movie while her mind drifted to the boy who pretty much had made a home in her heart and mind.

“You should go for Coco. I hear it's a really good movie.”

The world stood still as if watching the two souls who finally, in an uncharacteristic way had found their way to each other.

The voice she would now recognize anywhere in the world sent shivers down her back. Her fingers shook and her heart raced to the moon and back. It was Him. She just knew it was him. She wouldn't, couldn't turn back. It was like her world was completely frozen.

“Y-yeah?”

“Yeah. A girl very special to me completely adores the movie.”

To hear his voice so close, so near was metamorphic, cathartic. She had to see him, she had to put a face to that wonderful voice. If she didn't, it felt as if it would kill her. So she turned.

And her life now will never be the same.

A soft gasp escaped her. She may be partial but he was the most handsome guy she had ever seen. There he stood, the reason of her many sleepless nights, the faceless boy she had dreamt of every single night, the boy who pretty much had stolen her heart. He really was here..her Chorizo.

His bright green eyes and soft freckled cheeks smiled at her and it was like the rainbow after the rain. She never knew a smile could change someone's world.

“Hello Coco.”