(8) Friend... Or Foe?

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The pages ripped as Kim Mitzuki threw the book and as it landed face down on the ground, a page had torn as he grabbed it by the page and threw it at the wall, it hit with a solid *THUMP* and crashed to the ground.

"SUGA!"

He screamed and cried out at the thoughts that now crowding and flooding his mind, all trying to make themselves known at once and it quickly overwhelmed him. Thoughts clamoring in and trying to take center stage of his now panicking mind, setting his anxiety levels on extra high and creating his breathing to stutter, his mouth to become dry and choke him.

Mitzuki's heart was picking up speed and racing like a greyhound chasing an electronic bait rabbit on the rails of the racetrack. His heart was about to beat out of his chest or so fast that it might stop at any moment. He dropped to the ground, crouching and backing into the opposite corner of the wall where his diary had landed. Kim Mitzuki felt as if a thick band was being wrapped around his lungs and squeezing tighter and tighter, making it so so hard for him to breathe - he couldn't breathe! He was going to suffocate and this would be the end of his life here.

*SLAM*

The bedroom door slammed open and a tall pink haired male rushed into the room, stopping quickly when he saw the light brunette in the room was crouched in a defensive position against the wall. The pinkette called out to the male in the corner, "Hey, you okay? Eiji sent me 'cause he heard... Zuuki?"

* * * * * * *

Meet BamBam "BB" Kaard

Three and a half years ago, the one known as BamBam had finally found peace when he'd left the green haired moron back in Qīpiàn City. Well... It had taken him a couple of years but he felt that Liánhuā Hú was far enough away from Izuka Yang that he was able to breathe and actually be himself instead of only being known as "Izuka's Muscle", like he'd expected him to be.

He was having coffee with Eijirou before the dark brunette started his shift in a few minutes and BamBam mentioned in passing that he'd caught a glimpse of the new guy - and how he thought he was really fucking hot. He went on about it so much that Eijirou had promised to introduce him to 'Kim' who'd been here for the last six months or so.

However, the promise of an introduction came with the warning that if he ever hurt Kim then he'd have his ass handed to him by not only Eijirou himself but also Lan Wuxian and Lan Yibo. BamBam had paled at that thought of being at the Lans mercy.
Lan Yibo was frightening.

------- ------- -------

From upstairs they heard a muffled thump, scream and crying from one of the rooms. Eijirou paled as he looked up towards the sound. His eyes met the pinkette's determinedly as he grabbed a key from his pocket and held it to BamBam.

"Go upstairs, third left. Kim's having a panic attack and I need you to calm him down 'cause I can't leave for as long as he'll need me." BamBam stared at him stupidly while the words processed.

"You waiting for an invite? If Kim doesn't calm down in the first two minutes I'll have to get Lan Yibo! Please, GO!" He demanded. The pinkette didn't need to be told twice. He knew how to calm someone having a panic attack because he'd seen Mitzuki, Izuka's boyfriend (punching bag) have panic attacks before. He'd suffered them himself for a while after he'd parted ways from Izuka Yang, as amicably as you can with a controlling mob boss like him. Not that he'd admit to ever having a panic attack to anyone who knew him these days.

The tall pinkette sprinted up the first set of steps to the landing, spun around to his left and quickly made his way to the third door, barely noticing the plate had orchid and sweet-pea flowers painted on it. Not allowing the thought to linger that he used to know someone who loved sweet-peas or that he'd left him behind when he walked out, he opened the door with too much force and it thumped against the wall behind it.

The first thing he saw was a book laying skewed on the floor, the pages bent at awkward angles, a rainbow and glitter pen lay discarded on the floor near the legs of a purple desk chair.

"Hey, you okay? Eiji sent me 'cause he heard..." When he looked at the panicking male Eijirou had only referred to as Kim, BamBam felt like his heart was going to stop where he stood.

" 'Zuuki?"

------- ------- -------

SONG/ARTIST: Something Just Like This (COVER) by Onewe.
(Band name pronounced: one-we)

Random fact: the keyboardist, Dongmyeong, has a twin brother, Dongju aka: Xion, in the K-pop group Oneus.