Thirteen

Meanwhile

"Here's your jacket Jisung." Jeongin came towards the group as they all stood up, ready to head to the movie theater.

Jisung grabbed his jacket from the boy. "Thanks Innie. What was Minho even doing?" He asks.

"Yeah. He always goes out with us, what's different today?" Changbin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh. He said he was going to spend the rest of the day cleaning then he's off to work." Jeongin said. "The work part I believe, but our dorm isn't even dirty. In fact he just cleaned yesterday."

"Who cares. Let's just get to that movie." Jeongin said to distract Jisung from his thoughts. "He's right. I want free popcorn already." Felix beamed.

Jisung happily scoffed. "Okay okay." He then swung his arm around Felix's neck as they walked away.

"Innie." Hyunjin called for the boy. Jeongin gulped as he was walking next to Hyunjin now. "Do you know where Rachel went? I went to her dorm and she wasn't there."

"And why would you think I know where she is?" He nervously asked. Hyunjin shrugged. "You knew where her dorm was."

Jeongin just shrugged his shoulders like he was suppose to know what Hyunjin was saying. "Come on Jeongin, you guys were really close. I know you guys are still talking."

"Yeah and what about you two?"

"What?" Is all Hyunjin said.

"Just call her and ask where she is." His expression pulled back, regretting saying that. Hyunjin was taken aback at the younger boy's attitude. 

Jeongin then let out a sigh. "You may be able to hide it from the guys, but you can't hide it from me."

"You're secretly meeting with Rachel at her locker. Every morning you go there and some days she doesn't show up." He continued.

Hyunjin didn't say anything because he knew he was right. "I don't know what you're trying to do but as your friend, I'm going to tell you something. She has moved on." Jeongin pursed his lips as he walked ahead.

"Moved on? When has she moved on?" He asked himself. He slowly walked behind the group as he thought to himself.

-

"Okay okay. How's this?"

Rachel slowly nodded her head, looking impressed. "Ah not bad. You're getting better." Before they opened the bar, Rachel was teaching Minho a few bar tricks.

"Hey we've been talking about me and my life a lot, and come to think about it, I don't know much about you." Minho tilt his head as he looked at the girl.

Before she could say anything Chan and Seojun came walking through the door. "Hey guys. We're open in 5." Then they went to the back room.

Rachel smacked her lips. "Well I guess it's a story for another time." She shrugged and followed the two guys in the room.

"So, you and Mr. Hottie were here early. Did you tell him?" Seojun raised his eyebrows at the girl. "I didn't." She said.

"So you're telling me, you've been hanging out with him all day as Rachel and Raina, and not once did you bring up the whole situation." He said. She just stayed silent.

Chan sighed. "You need to tell him soon. If you wait longer, who knows what might happen." Rachel gulped. "Trust me, I know what could go wrong. But, not yet. Just not yet."

Chan looked at her with small smile and patted her shoulder. "I just don't want anyone to get hurt." Then walked past her to open the bar.

"You want my advice?" Seojun asks. "Not really." She said. He chuckled. "Good, cause I don't really have anything. Come on, the customers aren't going to serve themselves."

(The Next Day)

"Wait so you and Minho have been hanging out this past week?" Jeongin questioned. Rachel just nodded.

The day has passed and the two are now back at Rachel's dorm.

"So do you like him?" Jeongin suddenly asks making Rachel's eyes wide in surprise. "What?" She chuckled.

He looked at her with a 'come on' look on his face. "We've been friends for so long, come on you can tell me." He teased her as he poked her arms.

She chuckled. "Stop it, I'll tell you." She then paused for a few moments. "I'm actually not sure. It's been fun hanging with Minho a lot but it's just that..." She tried to find her words.

"Hyunjin." Jeongin softly answered for her. Rachel didn't say anything. "What do I do? What should I do Jeongin?" She then looks at the boy.

"Well tell me. Do you still have feelings for him?" He asks. Rachel looks at Jeongin as he waits for her answer.

"Do you?"