Pain

Quick a/n. These first four parts kinda suck. But the Chapters are a lot better. So just stick with me for a minute it gets a lot better. Please do read these they are critical to the story lol. I hope you stick around and please enjoy!

I gasped. Air filled my lungs, and for a moment I didn't feel anything, and then the pain hit. My chest exploded in agony, and it felt like my lungs were filled with fire. I gasped again, but it came out as a painful wheeze. My head felt like it was spilt in half. I groaned, and tried to move but couldn't. I couldn't even feel one of my legs, and my left arm pulsed painfully, along with my racing heart. I tried to open my eyes, but was met with a glaring white light and closed them again.

A coldness began to seep into my skin, and the hair on my arms stood straight up. The burning pain began to fade. I felt relief flood my mind as the numbness in my leg seemed to spread through my body. My heart beat slowed and I relaxed against the hard ground under my back.

"David!"

A voice. It made my head pound. The numbness flashed away, before coming back, like an ocean wave. I begged them to not speak again. I just wanted to sleep now.

A sudden grip on my arm sent the wave of relief away again, this time for longer. I squeezed my eyes closed even tighter and groaned. It was all I could do to try and tell them to shut up.

"David!"

That voice again. It sounded far away. Maybe that's why the numbness stayed this time. But the grip on my arm only tightened. Shouldn't they have been right beside me?

"Wake up! Please!"

I am awake. Just tired. Now please shut up. The voice continued to yell at me. But I couldn't understand them anymore. I tried to place the voice, it was so familiar. But I could feel myself falling. Finally. Sleep.