SAANVI

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay we needed time to get ourselves together but we are back now and glad to start with this amazing interview of SAANVI005. I know she is one of your favourites and ours as well. So let's get to know her better.

And this amazing interview was done by our favourite A_Girl_Lost_In_World

Tell me something about yourself (like your name, your birthdate, and your living place or hometown)

A. I am Saanvi, yes yes that same old name lol. I am a Bengali with not-so-bengali accent which makes me the 'adopted' child of the house. I was adopted (lmao) on the eighteenth of december. I am fourteen, soon to be fifteen this year. Yes, that's all about it.

You have a very beautiful name. 😊

Who is your inspiration to write?

A. No one in particular, to be honest. Weird concepts just keep on roaming in my head and when I don't feel lazy, which is very rare, I try to pen them down. I am a very moody writer 😅.

Haha same pinch I sometimes feel lazy to type 😂.

How do you get such amazing plots for your stories?

A. So my first story was on impulse, I hadn't thought of it at all. Like no planning direct publishing.

I wrote Striker Smally because it was a domain I was particularly comfortable in. I had pretty decent knowledge about football and some ideas, of course. I published and then edited it to that extent that I lost most of the inline comments (which sucks) but it was good for the story.

Lockdown's is our cupid, frankly, I had no idea I would write it. I saw this prompt in a contest where it said that 'Lockdown' has to be the main thing. I fatafat se got the idea, some stupid jokes, made it humorous but after adding all the finishing touches, I see it crossed the word limit. 😑. So I published it on my account only hehe.

So your a prompt writer 😊 and I liked the Lockdown’s cupid story.

If ever you get a superpower, what would be the superpower you wish to have?

A. I think I would opt for either teleportation because I want to meet some people (no not celebrities) or mind reading because come on, who wouldn't? Hehehehe😂😂.

Mind reading is a good one though we can read other's mind and see what they are actually thinking.

What is the first thing that comes in your mind when someone ask you about your school memories?

A. I am in school only. Currently the online classes feel like a once in a lifetime experience, which is great but also depresses me 'cause last year I didn't get to go on school picnic and this year I was really excited about it but I guess I am not that lucky. Other than that, my school experience is pretty normal. I have fun, a lot, as a matter of fact. I am one of those who go all "Oooooooooo" when lights go off. Hehehehehe.

So cute when light goes off it’s like the best I feel😀.

Who is that one person in your life whom you can never forget apart from your family and why?

A. I will not forget the family like friends and didi's I have met on Wattpad.

Aww I agree the watty gives us an extended family.