Suk-24

Hey !!! Suk ,  Welcome to Parichay ,

Let's start the interview . Are you excited for it  !!!!

Very much 😄 First of all thank you so much for having me. I am so thrilled 🙈

We are so happy and excited to interview you.

Q. First of all congratulations  for winning the contest. The cover is seriously amazing . How did you get such an amazing idea, we all want to know?

Thank you so much. Actually I am very fond of horror stories and movies but never got a chance to make any book cover in this genre. So frankly speaking this was my first attempt to horror genre. I just took the help of my imagination and somehow it happened. It was quite a surprise for me😂 .

You sure have a very unique imagination ❤.

Q. Tell us something about yourself.(like your name, your age and where do you live)

Well, my full name is Sukanya. I write with my pen name Suk. I am 24 yrs now and coincidentally my birth also comes on 24th Jan. I live in the city of dream.. Mumbai 😄. 

Did you get to meet any celebrities???
If you get a chance who would you like to meet?

Q. Since you are a writer as well as graphic designer who is the inspiration for you ?

For writing, definitely my introvert nature and my imaginations which I always want to frame on papers. Because when we can’t express our mind through words we often pick up the pen. And for the graphic designing, well when I first started writing my books forgot these open forums, I though it’s better to design the cover by my own as I was not being able to make anyone understand my imaginations and requirement. So you can say if my imaginations are the inspiration of my writing then the writing is the inspiration of my graphic designing.       
You are right people like us who are introvert couldn’t express our inner feelings and what’s better than expressing those feelings by penning down ❤️❤️❤️.

Q. What is more difficult according to you? Writing or Graphic designing?

I think both have their own challenge in a different way. Writing needs to gather our fleeting thoughts and insight in proper words and expression while graphic needs to visualise those expressions and frame them through symbols. But if I consider and compare them on the basis of time and concentration then writing is ahead by few paces.  

I agree writing and graphic designing has it own set of difficulties as both requires lot of imagination.

Q.Whose work as a GD you like the most in the wattpad community apart from your work?

Hmmmm…I like meera55oberoi  SamairaRajput  honeygirlll333 wesiperd and GS_Stella ‘s work a lot. Rest I am not very aware of the other GDs’ works..oopss..sorry. 

They are definitely in our list of favourites too.

Q. State your best and worst experience in wattpad.

There are so many good experiences in Wattpad like when my books got prize, when some popular writers appreciated my works, when I got the membership in my favourite club and when I first acquired recognition for my graphic designing. But my best experience would be when my wattpad sisters and friends said I am a wonderful person with a kind heart and good nature and they can rely on me blindly. Thankfully I don’t have many bad experiences here but the worst and unexpected one was when a club abruptly deleted the account without consulting us and we all the members had to face embarrassments from the award contestants. But this experience taught me one thing, we don’t rush for anything without proper contemplation.   

You are truly an amazing person with a very beautiful heart ❤️.

Q.Who is your favourite writer ? Both in and out of the wattpad community?

 In wattpad I like reading MaNan1990's  books a lot. I like ManitaV and somewhere_urs . You know nowadays I hardly get any time to read books and right now I can’t even remember the names… 😔.  Out of Wattpad there are lots  but again, recently I have read none of them. So from my memories I can say, Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay (bcz I am a big fan of murder mystery and suspense novels) O.Henry, Margaret Mitchell, Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyay… There are so many. I can’t mention all. By the way, I am a Bengali and Bengali literature is very rich and vast so there are many Bengali writers who are my favourites.  

I too love reading MaNan1990 books I still read them. Agatha Christie and Arthur Conan Doyle tops every reader's favourite list as reading is incomplete without their books.❤️😍