Priyanka

Get ready to know one of all our favourites Its-priyaanka a better way with this one on one session with us.
Interview done by our talented pahul_gpk

PAHUL: Hi,This is Gurpahul Kaur, an interviewer from TheBooktrovert, you may refer to me as Pahul, as this is how I am known on Wattpad! May I know your full name?

PRIYANKA: Yeah! It is Priyanka Shelke. You have a unique name btw.

PAHUL: Oh! Thankyou!❤️ So, let's begin with our interview, and here we go. 

Tell us something about yourself or how would you describe yourself best?

PRIYANKA: I am Priyanka, a soon to be 18, Maharashtrian girl, currently studying for NEET. The girl who loves to wear spects without power when she needs to be seen more of decent and at the same time the girl who would speed the car to the highest on the road when no one is present to look after the rules. I guess that explains me quite well.

PAHUL: That's quite interesting. This had made me really keen to know you further. 

Coming to the next, Who is the 'go-to' person in your life, as in on whom you can rely upon anytime?

PRIYANKA: A 'go-to' person in my life is actually no one. But yeah, I have a 'go-to' companion, my diary. It has been familiar with each and every secret of my life since I was in eighth grade.

PAHUL: I have heard, that people who maintain their secret diaries have a lot in store to inspire people, and I feel like you are going to be one of them.🙂

Moving on, What is that one thing you love the most and cannot live without?

PRIYANKA: Not exactly that I won't be able to live without books, but they top the list of my priorities about important things in my life. And then, maybe my mobile, though I never wanted to bring mobile into this list but you can't control, you know.

PAHUL: Initially, I was shocked that Mobile isn't your word, but by the end, I realised that no, you are a normal person only. *It might be a PJ, but this how I felt* 😅😂

As we know, how this Lockdown has brought the new 'us' out of us. So, What is that new talent or hobby, you have discovered during this lockdown period? 

PRIYANKA: I have started to write in the lockdown. I was planning to write but wasn't able to manage with time earlier, but then lockdown happened and finally I started to write down the stories. So basically lockdown has done a lot for me and it is the reason I am giving you the interview. Moreover lockdown had been a blessing, since I am able to spend time with my family, because after this I won't be able to be with them all time until I complete my education.

PAHUL: Well then, lockdown is the reason, I have become fortunate enough to know a person like you. 

How about fears? What is your biggest fear?

PRIYANKA: I don't fear—Ghost, death, creepy crawlies, betrayals, nothing. The only thing I fear is science and the fear that it will demolish emotions in the progressing time. I would rather die than live in a world with humans acting like robots.

I also fear perfection. Once something becomes perfect, it can never grow and being still is dangerous.

PAHUL: For the first time in my life, I have come across a person who has addressed Science and Perfection as a fear. This is really appreciable.👏