Jasmine

So here we go with a new interview of my favourite 🤩 and undoubtedly yours too jasmine_r22. The friendship she offered me was precious and so is she as a person. I troubled her a lot during this interview but yeah that's my right as a friend. So the beautiful ❤️ friend of mine let me disclose your secrets.

Tell us something about yourself (like your name, your birthdate, and your living place or hometown)
So as all know this, my real name isn't Jasmine, my name is Pavithra. Bought up and still growing in Karnataka. My birthday is on March 29.
(Don't forget to wish me)

Aweee Hi there my fellow south indian.  Take a note guys she doesn't let out her details often.. she is damn secretive 🤫🤫🤫

Who inspired you to write?

I was never interested in writing. I was forced to write. I had no other option left than writing. I'm sure all know who that great person is But then with time, I started enjoying writing.

Glad someone forced you orelse we would have missed out on your stories. And you have to give yourself credit but you always underrate yourself jazzy not done!!!🤔

How do you get such amazing plots for your writing?

Happenings around me are currently inspiring me to write. Sometimes overthinking brings out a plot.

Overthinking is productive to some of you guys here unlike me 😂. And yeah things around us do play a role ☺️.

What would be the superpower you wish to have?
Ans: I'm happy being normal without any superpower. Superpower brings out danger, without it brings fewer dangers.

There you go with your weird and wonderful answer. Gear up people many more logical answers are to come..😊

What is the first thing comes into your mind when someone asks you about your school memories?
My hand fracture! I can never forget that in my whole life. I had even skipped one full trimester due to it.

Hand fracture!!*exclaims*.. but you got a free pass on the exams though *pouting*

Who is that one person in your life whom you can never forget apart from your family and why?

Well, many such people came into my life and taught me many things. But if I have to choose one, then that's my mentor, my teacher who guided me for my future. She had helped me a lot with my studies. She held so much belief in me which I didn't on me. She showed me many things and helped me to get colourful marks.

Some teachers are angels in disguise.. 👩‍🏫 and I have met my share of similar angels in my life 💕 Can't agree more

If you have to make a rule for a day and everyone has to follow it, what it would be?

This sounds interesting! I have a long list but don't know how to start with it.
At First, getting up lately must be approved and followed.
Secondly, for every two hours, I should be praised than scolding me.
The list is long so better will stop with two as I know this will never gonna happen.

Ahh A girl after my own heart..❣️ waking up late is fun and we don't often recieve praises so this should be fun.. Let me ask God if possible make it as a rule ..

What's a holiday that doesn't exist that you want to create?

I don't have any such dream for a trip, but if I get an opportunity then I would like to go for trekking. It's fun and I always wish to go for it.