Srishti Chakraborty

Here we go with our first interview and joining us today is one of our favourites. A very talented and amazing writer srishti_chakraborty

Thankyou for giving us your precious time♥️

Interviewer- CathrineRajkumar

1.Tell us something about yourself (like your name, your birth date and your living placeor hometown.)

Ans: My name is Srishti Chakraborty. I was born and brought up in Madhya Pradesh itself, even though we are natively Bengali. I was born on November 2, and I am currently residing in Jabalpur. I have graduated MBBS this year, working as a medical officer these days alongside preparing for my PG entrance. I guess that suffices 

P. S: Wow doctor.. So first of all a big salute to you dear👏. Your stories are awesome 😍.

2. Who inspired you to write?

Ans: I can’t pin point that, I didn’t start writing at one particular stage of my life to say something particularly inspired me. I have been writing all my life, as far as I remember. It started with writing debates, essays and picture writing class work and eventually transformed to Journal entries and stories. Maybe because I have always loved stories. My childhood was filled with my paternal grandmother telling me a story every night, so I grew up with a fascination for them. I began reading classic novels real soon and probably reading is why I fell in love with words!

3. How do you get such amazing plots for writing?

Ans: The entire credit goes to my overthinking, in one word. I am a serious overthinker. You know that clingy, sensitive, overthinking introvert people dread- that’s me. Because I have so much time to myself, I spend that thinking about minute things and eventually make a plot out of that. It’s important for me to have a moral in the story I am writing, so I keep the characters sketches accordingly.

P.S. : Wow overthinking was productive for you.

4. What is your best and worst experience in wattpad?

Ans: Every story and its response has been the best for me. My stories are really close to me, and I can’t explain why, but having people read it, relate to it and love it all the way is something that makes me incredibly happy. I forget everything else that goes down personally when I read those comments of my readers. Wattpad has changed my life for good, and though there have been a few nuisances here and there, I won’t label it as my worst experience. Wattpad is my happy place, I would love it to be just that!

5. Who is your favorite writer in wattpad in both the way, in and out?

Ans: Well, honestly I have favourite stories more than I can vouch for favourite writers, because I haven’t read every story by a certain someone inside or outside wattpad. To name a few here in wattpad, I absolutely love ‘The Herartbroken Heartbreaker’ by SamMaddison, I am currently reading and loving ‘Back to you’ by Heer, and I love so many others, namely ‘Love brings Hatred along’, ‘Rain again’, ‘Faded’ and ‘Found’, ‘The boundaries of love’ etc etc etc. There are so many, I can’t possibly name all of them.

Outside wattpad too, I have favourite novels, not writers. Few of them would be ‘One Day series’, ‘Where she went’, ‘Brida’, ‘Gunaho k Devta’, ‘Angels and demons’ and so many more

6. Since you are a doctor, how difficult for you to read Or write books

Ans: Well, it’s about how you manage time. I mean yes my life is difficult and I have hectic working or study schedules, but it does not mean I have no time to read, talk, go out with friends, contrary to popular belief. Reading and writing is my therapy I find time for that by managing my schedule. Ofcourse I take breaks, and I don’t possible read or write every day, but It’s manageable enough!