Doraashi

Today with us We have very talented Doraashi she is an amazing writer and First of all I will like congratulate for securing 1st place in Booktrovert Samaina awards ! Many Many congratulations from the whole team of Booktroverts.

Thank you so much Its a real happy news for me.

Its our absolute pleasure to take ur interview

So let's get started with your interview here is your first question

Interviewer- A_Girl_Lost_In_World

Q. So what was your immediate reaction when you got to know about the results and how are you feeling right now?

Results left me happy , excited all together.I read the reviews slowly and the appreciation , praises brought a big smile on my face and I felt elated with this grand winning moment.

Q.Tell us something about yourself (like your name, your birth date and your living place or hometown.)

So starting with my name , hello I am Ashita Sharma , my birthdate is 16th of june and my hometown is Nagpur.

U have a very beautiful name.

Q. Who inspired you to write?

A. The show Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai is the real inspiration because the plot , the leads , the characters , the cast everything touched my heart so much that I wished to give my imagination wings through writing.
Also, when I read the amazing stories here and on India Forums , I realised that its a really beautiful world to be in so fatefully I started writing since then.

Trueee when we see something really amazing we try to pen down our own imagination n share it with others .

Q. How do you get such amazing plots for writing?

A. Most of my works are a result of some real experiences with my imaginative twist of course while many are based on my thoughts and imaginations.

U have a really amazing imagination skills

Q. What is your best and worst experience in wattpad?

A. Best experience is getting recognition and love by my readers . Their love is the biggest and the best award I have received on this platform. Meeting so many people, becoming friends , reading great stuffs , everything here makes me super happy .
Worst moment is nothing as such , not in these two years at least for future I cant predict , hope a moment like this never comes but yes a heartbreaking moment was losing my dear writer recently . The moment was and will be the most disturbing one. The news about her demise was given on wattpad and I was the first one to read it , it broke my heart into zillions of pieces.

Their (reader's) love is beyond amazing 😍😍
Be strong dear

Q. Who is your favourite writer in wattpad in both the way, in and out?

A. There are many favourite writers here MagicalMe207 SixteenAgain TereLiyeMINU radkam80 TurquoiseWav IamIbe YUDKBHT love_samaina NeeSaj79 solemnly_sarcastic and a special mention to Mou di who doesnt write here but yeah she is simply the best.
Anshika, my dear friend , I know you wont be reading this but you were and you will always be in this list , always
In general , my favourite Author is Savi Sharma.

❤❤❤❤

Q. Which character do you like the most in your book and why?

A. Mainly , Sameer and Naina the main leads ie the male , female protagonists are my favourite but even the supporting cast like nanu , mundit , preeti , swati also (kabir) from Lost and found are my personnal favourites. I am pretty sure that these characters are loved by all in the show also.