001

you have added yjwon

nijuy:
heyy

yjwon:
uh hi

nijuy:
sorry if I bothered you-

yjwon:
oh no it's fine
but, why'd you add me

nijuy:
dk, js bored

yjown:
oh ok lmao

nijuy:
anyway, what's your name :)

yjwon:
why should I tell you
idk you might be a 50 year old man

nijuy:
ok first, im not a man
and second, im not 50

yjwon:
yea right

nijuy:
you might be the 50 year old here

yjwon:
well im not
and like, cant you tell from my pfp

nijuy:
it's called ✨ stealing someone's identity ✨

yjwon:
yea, says the one with some kind of uzzlang as a pfp

nijuy:
but that's me 🤠

—————————————

"Yah yujin, what are you looking at that's making you smile." Yujin put her phone away. "Oh nothing." She replied as she pulled strands of hair behind her ears.

yjwon:
you-
lmao sure
you there?
well, uh bye ig
delivered 1:05pm

"so, who's this girl you were talking too" A voice randomly appeared behind jungwon. Jungwon immediately turned around to see heeseung. "Hyungg, don't scare me like that." Jungwon whined. "And also, I'm not talking to anyone."

"Yea sure, anyway, we have practice so tell your girlfriend you're busy." Heeseung teased jungwon. Jungwon rolled his eyes and his words.

——————————————

nijuy:
skdsk sorry im back
uh well nvm
delivered 1:16pm

—————————————

Yujin put her phone away, turning her attention back to her notes. "Mid terms again, I swear the last time we had mid terms felt like weeks ago."

"Yea, you just hate studying." Eunbi said, letting go off a few books she had found from the shelves.

"Anyway, what made you smile like that, or is it who?" Eunbi sat closer to yujin, paying close attention to whatever she was about to say.

"It's none of your business." Yujin started studying her notes, just wanting eunbi to leave her alone.

"Who's, y-j-won?" Yujin's eyes widened as those letters slipped out of eunbi's mouth. Yujin turned to eunbi to see her holding her phone scrolling through the messages she exchanged with this guy she met a couple minutes ago.

"What the heck eunbi." She snatched her phone from eunbi's hand.

"Yea, why'd you add him, oH yOu were jUst bored. Yujin, admit it, you found his profile picture cute." Yujin's cheeks turned into a light shade of pink. (Profile picture's the picture at the top :) )

"For the last time, it's none of your business."

——————————————

yjwon is online

yjwon:
sorry for the late reply
well, i have an hour break :)

———————————————

Yujin immediately checked her phone as soon as she heard thr notification.

——————————————

nijuy:
break?

yjwon:
yea, practice

nijuy:
ohh ok
well you havent told me your name

yjwon:
well, tell me yours first

nijuy:
uh, fine
isn't it obvious tho
my name's yujin

yjwon:
cute name
well mines jungwon

"Did he just.." yujin froze at her spot. "He what." Eunbi looked at her phone.

"You're talking with him again." Eunbi read all the messages slowly. "Looks like you're not gonna be single anymore."

"Shut up eunbi." Eunbi smiled, knowing yujin was annoyed.

"Well anyway, the name jungwon. I feel like I've heard it somewhere." Yujin was in deep thought, trying to remember.

——————————————

nijuy:
jungwon!
ahh that's such a nice name

yjwon:
well, im gonna go now
heeseung hyung is calling me
byeee

nijuy:
heeseung?
delivered 1:39pm

—————————————

"Isn't heeseung..." eunbi interrupted her words again.

"Isn't heeseung that guy who is like so popular among the whole school". Eunbi said, as she bit on her biscuit.

"Yea, that's what I thought." Eunbi nodded her head in response.

"Well, jungwon and yujin, those name go pretty well together don't you think." Eunbi smiled at yujin.

"If you don't shut up now."