006

Jungwon looked at the time on his phone. 3:28pm. Almost 5pm. "Jungwon, meet me at my office after school." He heard his teacher call out to him.

"But I-, nevermind."

"I hope this won't be long." Jungwon sighed.

School finally ended. Jungwon dragged his feet to Mr. Lee's office.

As he stood in front of the entrance, he knocked on the door, then he heard a "come in." He entered the room.

"Hi jungwon, I just need you to fill in these forms real quick." He handed jungwon a stack of paper.

"A few- this a whole stack what the heck." Jungwon eyed the stack of papers in front of him, and looked back at Mr. Lee. "It won't be long yang jungwon, just focus on filling them in."

Jungwon grabbed a pen and started filling them in as Mr. Lee paced around the room.m

"This is just awkward." Jungwon thought.

After like 30 minutes, he was finally finished. "Here Mr. Lee." Jungwon stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Ah, thank you jungwon. You may leave now." Jungwon bowed and left the room, exiting the school.

He looked at his phone. 4:08pm. "Still an hour." He speed walked home, which was not far.

As he got home, he placed his belongings down, heading to the kitchen to grab some snacks. "So where are you going with your girl."

"She's not my girl but we're going to the arcade, she suggested it."

"Well, I guess good luck?" Ni-ki said unsure. Jungwon responded with a weak smile.

He looked at his phone. "I should get ready." He took a short shower, did his stuff and was almost ready.

4:42pm.

"I should leave soon." Jungwon adjusted his hoodie. He was wearing a simple outfit. Hoodie, pants along with a pair of white sneakers.

He left for the arcade after saying a goodbye to his friends.

As he entered the arcade they scheduled to meet, he didn't see anyone like yujin. "I guess she's not here yet." He took out his phone, receiving a message from yujin.

— yujin.

Yujin was approaching the entrance of the arcade, she stopped walking as soon as she saw, him. Him as in the guy she likes and admire.

"Oh fuck, what do I do." She ran to the side, making sure she was out of his sight.

nijuy:
jungwon
help
me

yjwon:
what-

nijuy:
i uh
he's in the fking arcade wth
i dont think i can face him
i look like a mess
its embarrassing 😿

Jungwon glanced around, checking his surroundings.

yjwon:
there's no one here with me...?
I think he left, you can come now
iTs sAfe lMao-

nijuy:
oH
ok then

Yujin stood up from the squatting position she was in.

She walked to entrance but he was there.

nijuy:
DUDE NO STOP LYING
STOP IT
YOUR MAKING FUN OF ME RIGHT
STOP ITS SO SCARY
IM TOO SHY FOR THIS

yjwon:
i-
wth are you talking abt
there's legit no one except for me
*sends picture*
see no one-

nijuy:
wAit wHat
HAVE I BEEN HALLUCINATING
HE'S LITERALLY THERE WTH
wait
hold up
are you in the arcade

yjwon:
lmao yea
aLonE

Yujin looked at the boy she likes, looked back at jungwon's profile picture. "Wait...jungwon?"