009

Yujin:
Eunbiii
can we talk

Eunbi:
Yea sure

incoming video call from eunbi
>answer<  decline

"What happened." Eunbi said, obviously curious. Yujin put her phone against her bed's headboard, lying down comfortably on her bed.

She took in a deep breath. "Well-" eunbi cut her off.

"Wait, before you tell me, is this about that jungwon guy." Yujin sucked the inside of her mouth and slowly nodded her head.

"Oohh, ok go on then." She brought her body closer to the camera and payed close attention.

"I don't really know what to do now, like do I just remain as friends with him and try to push my feelings for him away?" Yujin questioned.

"You could remain as friends, hang out more often, you never know, he might return those feelings." Eunbi chewed on her chips.

"Yea I don't think so, the girl he told me about before seemed so special to him. I don't wanna come in between this." Yujin squished her cheeks with her hands.

"What did he say to you about this girl?" Eunbi asked.

"Well, he said she's one of the few people who can make him smile, and is also the only girl that can make him happy." Yujin smiled at the thought of jungwon smiling.

"Ok but, you hanged with him before right?"

"Yea, once, we went to the arcade."

"Omg, how was he like, like he's actions and stuff like that."

"He would laugh at small things I say and do, and his smile he had on his face was so cutee." Yujin pictured jungwon smiling, his eye smile and his dimples showing. "It's cute."

"Omg listen to this, what if you're that one girl. He seemed so happy with you!" Eunbi was getting excited.

"I'm not sure...I doubt though."

"Hey hey look, I know I'm not an expert at these sort of situations, but just try talking about him, hang out with him more often." Eunbi suggested. "Please, I'm sure it'll help. You literally seem so in love with him."

"Who wouldn't like him though, he's so fun to talk with, he's laugh is literally the most contagious thing. You could just be happy and smile at the sight of him. I won't be surprised if you fall in love with him too." Yujin run her fingers through her hair.

Eunbi smiled at seeing her best friend being so in love with this boy. She could see yujin's smile whenever she talks about him.

"Yujin listen, I'm sure it won't hurt to talk to him. Trust me, ok? I just don't want you to seem so upset." Eunbi gave a reassuring smile to yujin. "I've kinda noticed, ever since you started talking with jungwon, you seemed more happy I guess? Especially when you're texting him or something."

"Ok, I promise, I'll talk to him soon. Soon as in like, today."

"Yes pleasee, tell me what happens after, only if you want to." Yujin nodded her head, not looking at eunbi. "Ok then byeee."

Yujin said a quick bye and the call ended.

She quickly opened the app she found jungwon.

nijuy:
Jungwon, you might be busy now with
practice but, I just wanted to talk to you.
Idk, I have a lot going on in my mind lately,
ig i js wanted to talk to you abt them? Idrk
lmao|

"Ugh no, it's too formal. I seem so clingy." She deleted the whole text.

yjown:
Anything you wanna tell me yujin?
You've been typing for a while now...

"What the heck, he was there already..."

"Should I give him my number so we can call?"