004

It's been 4 hours since they last texted. Yujin felt bored and lonely whenever she wasn't texting him.

nijuy:
jungwonn
are you not talking to me on purpose
:((
ok fine you're the cutest person|
ok fine you're th|
ok fi|
|
jungwon i wanna talk :(

yjwon:
sorry im just kinda jealous |
sorry im just|
sorry|
sorry i was busy

nijuy:
oh sorry if I interrupted-

yjwon:
nah it's fine
im free now :)

nijuy:
yayy
and also
remember that heeseung guy you said earlier

yjwon:
yea why

nijuy:
well, i feel like i've heard about him before
ik there's someone from my school named heeseung
maybe you know him?

yjwon:
lee heeseung?

nijuy:
omg yes
i think it's lee heeseung
well how'd you know him?

yjwon:
he's one of my closest friends
we also go to the same school :)

Yujin looked at her screen, "they go to the same school..?" She said. "Who goes to the same school."

Eunbi. "I swear eunbi, you always appear out of no where." Eunbi patted yujin's head.

"Anyway, you're talking to that guy again right?" She looked at yujin's phone, reading the messages.

"wait, HE GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS US, DAMN MEANT TO BE." Eunbi yelled out. Yujin closed her eyes in annoyance.

"No, apparently he knows heeseung because they go to the same school." You responded.

"Well now, leave me alone." Yujin shooed eunbi away.

nijuy:
you're close with heeseung?
wAit
wHat iF-

yjwon:
what if what-

nijuy:
yOu gO tO tHe sAme sChoOl as mE-

yjwon:
lmao
idk-
i mean idk about a yujin in my school

nijuy:
yea, idk a jungwon from my school either...
but i wish we were tho|
but i wish w|
but i|
but imagine tho
we were from the same school, and we're just texting
each other not knowing that.

yjwon:
yea right
that be kinda cool thoo

nijuy:
frrr
anyway
i have to go now
talk laterr

yjwon:
suree
seen 5:27pm

Jungwon switched off his phone and put it aside. He looked up to see all of his friends staring at him. "What?" He asked.

"JUNGWON DO BE IN LOVE." Jay yelled out.

Sunghoon slapped his arm. "If you don't shut the f-"

"DID YOU JUST SWEAR SUNGHOON HYUNG." Sunoo said pointing to him.

"I don't care if he did or not, the main point is, jungwon." Everyone turned to jungwon.

"Yea, you were smiling for a good 10 minutes." Jake commented.

"I was just looking at some old photos." He lied.

"Yea, old photos. Your fingers don't need to move so much do they." Ni-ki did have a point.

"It was nothing, I swear." Jungwon just wanted to avoid talking about yujin to them.

"I think it's called, love my friend." Sunoo said, emphasising the word love.

"No it's not, how about, friendship." Jungwon said, maybe he was lying...

"Well, from these text messages, I don't think friendship is the right word." Everyone quickly gathered around ni-ki as he was holding jungwon's phone.

"DUDE, UH PRIVACY?" Jungwon quickly snatched his phone out of ni-ki's hand.

"Ok fine but why were you talking about heeseung hyung?"

"It's none of your business, how many times must I tell you." Jungwon was getting a bit embarrassed. Maybe he did like yujin, maybe he loves, no it's too early to say that.

— yujin.

"What if I've met jungwon before.." yujin's head was filled with thoughts about jungwon. "Wait- what if that guy was jungwon! No, it can't be, or can it."

She couldn't stop thinking about jungwon. They've only talked for like 3 days but it felt like they've known each other for years.

They were so comfortable with each other, they understood each other so well. Maybe it is meant to be?