one

" Sadiaaaaaa, wait till I get home. You'll have it from me you minx!" Shahveer whisper yelled at his wife on the phone, mindful of any eavesdropping ears.

To be fair he was in the middle of a conference room, surrounded by his employees but what was even worse was that his brothers were sitting just on the opposite side of the table.

Sadia his wife, the tease that she is, was sending him suggestive texts since the past one hour. She knew he would be among a lot of people and that was exactly the reason why she did it.

His seductress of a wife gets him all worked up during inappropriate situations and then demands he punish her for being naughty!

Oh but how he loves her!

Theirs was an arrange marriage and it has only been two months but he can say for sure that she was the right choice for him. She was his Hania Bhabhi's school mate and as coincidences happen, they met accidentally at the mall.

It was a series of happy coincidences since then the next thing he knew they were saying Qubool Hai!

Sadia fit right into the Hamdaani Haweli. She got along with the boys like a fellow prankster, she was best friends with his Bhabhis and all their mothers loved her like a daughter.

The children were specifically fond of her. Usaamah and Abaan loved their Dia Chachi and Ilhaam their two years old princess wanted to be in her company. Always!

Shahveer shook his head smiling at his wife's shenanigans. Who would say that she is a powerhouse CFO at her father's company! She probably is in one of her own meetings or as she likes to call it
Boring Executive Playground where you get the best Jello!

He got back to the table as everyone was waiting for him to resume the meeting. His phone had been vibrating non stop reason why Bakhtiyaar Bhai had urged him to answer it lest it be something important.

It was. He now has to decide his wife's punishment!

Shahveer went about his day with an urgency. He can't wait another minute to be home and HOME.

He was going over the fiscal report for the third time in the last hour but all he could see was the red couch. The couch where he had made mad love to his wife.

Dia had surprised him one day with a visit during lunch hour. The minx had come in, locked the door and attacked his lips. He had taken her right there on the red couch by the door.

Shahveer still remembers the day they got married. His Dia was restless the entire ceremony and as soon as they were allowed to leave, she had made a dash towards his Esha'ppi. He hadn't seen her for the next two hours.

He painstakingly sat through all the rituals while his wife was most probably being settled in his room by his sisters. His mama finally had mercy on him and he was allowed to let go.

Bakhtiyaar, Behroz and Zohaib didn't leave anything on his name. He was looted of whatever little he had managed to earn in his  29 years of existence. Exaggeration much?

The minute he had entered his room he was met with the most sensual of sights ever. His siren of a wife was standing at the closet door in nothing but a blood red cover up reaching only her upper thighs!

" Dia baby..." Shahveer gulped, his throat parched.

" Strip"

His wife commanded, still standing in her previous position, the soft light reflection off her sinful curves. Was that a hint of her cleavage that he sees?

" What?" Shahveer couldn't believe his ears. Was this the same prim and proper business woman that he was engaged to since the past few months?

" Kurta. Off. Now" she issued in a seductive voice.