vingt-quatre

hoseok sat on the couch waiting for jimin to come to the house. the only words ringing through his head were those of wonho's. a part of him wanted to agree to the proposal but his heart was screaming no.

there was a loud knock on the door and hoseok jumped from his spot on the couch. he swung the door open and there stood jimin with a bright smile. hoseok smiled and pulled the boy into a hug. jimin felt his heartbeat quicken feeling hoseoks arms wrap around his waist.

jimin did not want to let go of hoseok at all but he knew he had to. the way their chest were pressed together he was sure that soon enough hoseok would feel his heartbeat that was beating really fast.

they pulled away from each other and jimin walked completely into his house. they sat on to the couch, jimin quickly cuddled up next to hoseok. hoseok did the same, now both laid comfortably on the couch.

"the message you sent me seemed serious, what's wrong?" jimin asked looking up at the red head. his eyes widened when he finally noticed the new color. "Wow, red hair, it looks great, oh my god."

"thanks. about the message though. i was with wonho a few days ago, i told him about everything going on with me and yoongi and he asked me out. i said no but should i have not said no."

jimin sat up and looked at the older. he felt his heart break a little hearing hoseok regret saying no. jimin is sure of his feelings toward hoseok but hearing him saying he might want to date someone else that isn't him or yoongi hurts greatly.

"but aren't you still technically with yoongi. maybe this being away from him is making you think you're okay without him. not saying that you can't be without him but do you really wanna start over with someone new when you don't even know what could happen between you and yoongi."

jimin was really trying desperately to make sure hoseok and yoongi got back together. maybe he had no chance with either one of them but at least he could see them both together and feel like he's apart of their relationship. his strong feelings towards both hoseok and yoongi seemed like it wasn't going anywhere any time soon. this little misstep for the couple just made jimin want them back together even more.

"i don't know jimin, yeah i miss him so much but this one month being away from him has really showed me how ok i am without him...or not. i'm confused jiminie."

hoseok groaned while running his fingers through his hair. he knew he didn't want to leave yoongi but what if being with someone else would be better for him. what if wonho makes him happier. but yoongi is the love of his life and he couldn't bare being with someone that wasn't him.

"look, how about this, yours and yoongi's anniversary is next week. seokjin asked me to ask you if you'd be ok with spending it with yoongi. yoongi really misses you and he said he wants to make it right with you."

hoseok looks at jimin with a shocked look on his face. yoongi still wanted to spend time with me on our anniversary. his shocked look quickly changed to a dopey smile as he thought of seeing the older again. jimin chuckled at the man who obviously just needed a quick reminder of yoongi's love for him.

hoseok was going to be a lovesick puppy for a very long time. a mere 5 days from now he sees his boyfriend who hasn't seen in a month. any thoughts of wonho escaped his mind. he just couldn't wait to see his boyfriend.

jimin smiled feeling a little bit better about the whole situation. at least he gets to see his favorite couple together again. maybe not be with them but feeling as if he was.

he hated that the couple weren't really a couple right now but from the look in hoseoks eyes right now, everything was going to be better soon. all problems between them would be settled...