Chapter 2

It was a week later rory's book had already come out and so far it was a success. She had a book reading in a book store in the center of New York and was also signing books and taking pictures with fans . It was also where logan was planning on meeting up with Rory.

He got to the store and saw that he had missed the reading but she was still there sitting with her publisher signing books . We wanted to go up to her but there was a long line . Of course he thought who wouldn't be want to meet Rory Gilmore the most beautiful and talented woman there is .

He snuck around the store trying to hide from rory to surprise her after she was done . He was now in the back of the store where he planned to wait out the line and then go up to her . When he heard a little voice.
" what are you doing" said a little voice
Logan turned around to see a blue eyed blonde haired little girl sitting in the corner coloring by a potted plant .
" oh I'm just watching" logan said and the little girl nodded .
" and what about you what are you doing ?"
" I'm waiting for my mom to be done she's over there " the little girl pointed to the line or so he thought .
" I wanted to come with her to say hi to the people here and make new friends but she said no because I can't run around talking to strangers . She said it was dangerous, but I'm not scared. I'm brave like her , and strong like her . I'm also smart like her " the little girl said that so fast and so energetically. Which reminded him of someone.
" well you seem to be a lot like your mom , I bet your dad is jealous " logan said laughing .
" oh I've never met my dad but my mom says I have his hair see" the little girl held up one of her pigtails . Logan now felt bad for bringing it up but the girl didn't seem to mind .
" like yours " she pointed to Logan's hair . He smiled .
" I also heard my mom tell my grandma Lori that I was a bit stubborn like him too"
Logan laughed and turned to see that the book signing was now over and Rory was out of sight . Then all of a sudden he heard the little girl scream " MOOMMY!!!"
The women bent down to catch and lift up her daughter to carry her .
" hi sweetie . You didn't get to bored did you ?"
"No but I want to go see the city now "
" okay we can go " she laughed . Logan turned around and froze at the sight at the woman in front of him . The women bent down to put her daughter down and froze when she looked up .
"Hey" said logan
"Hey" said Rory