Tony #1

(Yeah, he's a dick, but he's hot)

Maxxie and Chris practically dragged you to the club that night. They wanted you to get dressed in something hot but didn't tell you why or what was going on. 

"Ok, we're here. What's going on?" you said.

"Tony's officially available now," Maxxie said, referring to Michelle breaking up with him again, "Well, go on. Talk to your loverboy." 

You laughed as the two boys giggled like little girls and walked over to Tony, who was sitting down at the bar, drinking a lager with Sid.

"Can I sit here?" you said.

"Yea, go ahead," he said.

"Hey," Sid said.

"Hi, Sid. Um, Tony, I heard about you and Michelle, I'm sorry," you said. You weren't, though. You couldn't be happier.

"It's alright, I wasn't too happy with her, anyway. Besides, I've had my eyes on someone else lately," he said. Sid's eyes widened, almost as if he had something to say.

"Oh, that's nice," you said, trailing off and smoothing your sparkly black dress out. Of course, he fancies someone else.

He chuckled, "Don't you want to know who it is, y/n?"

"Fine, who is it?" you said. Better to know sooner than later.

Instead of replying, he leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back immediately and ran your fingers through his dark brown hair. Tony grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into his lap, allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist. 

"Um, guys, I'm still here," Sid said quitely. Ignoring Sid, you let out a soft moan as Tony slid his tongue into your mouth.

The two of you pulled away and chuckled. You turned your head as you heard claps from Maxxie and "Good job, fucking a plus," from Chris.

"Let's get out of here, yea?" Tony said as he took your hand in his. 

You nodded and exited the club with your... boyfriend.