12

Harry's pov

"ready to lose harry?" severus asked getting on his broom.

"I'm gonna beat the both of you" lily said. severus and I got into an argument about who was better at Quidditch. I told him I was and tom took my side, lily soon came over and rolled her eyes saying she was better than the both of us and now, sev, lily, james and I were going to play a small sorry excuse for game. Tom said he didn't want to play but he words watch. lily also made james promise to behave or their date to the ball was on the line.

"go harry!" severus called as we all flew into the air. I blushed and directed my attention to sirius who was letting go of the balls. I had to wait a little before I seen him release my ball. it was out of sight in a wink, we weren't using the Bludgers since there are only 4 of us playing (me and james vs lily and severus)

suddenly a light flashed across my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to the sorse of light. tom. he was reflecting the sun into my eyes using his watch. he pointed to where the small golden ball was flying. I smirked and flew after it. at once it took off. severus was to busy helping lily get a goal then to see what I was doing. I reached my hands out and only just missed the Snitch. i reached forward a little more and caught it.

"YESSSSS!!!" tom yelled from the benches. I blushed and smirked at the ball in my hands.

"damn it" severus said angrily. I smirked and landed on the ground and tom ran towards me. he picked me up and spun me around and kissed me quickly. 

"told you my boyfriend is better than you" he said. I rolled my eyes. we did kinda cheat, but I wasn't going to admit that.

"yeah, yeah" severus mumbled

"good game Granger!" James said clapping me on the back. it took everything in me not to throw my arms around him like I did with my mother. lily smirked and lent into my dad's chest. I smiled at them, I dont remember them, so seeing them like this make my heart jump. I never knew who they were, but now...

"harry?" lily said waving her hand in front of my face. I blushed realizing i was staring at them and hid my face in Tom's chest.

"we better be off then. the others will wonder where we are" Sirius said to james walking over, his lips were puffy and his hair a mess. I smirked and looked over from where he came from and seen remus running off.

"right. you coming?" he asked lily. she shook he head and wrapped an arm around my shoulders

"wanna get to know this little guy. I'll see you at dinner" she said. i looked over at tom who smiled at me. I tried not to cry. she didn't know she was my mother.

"okay, later guys" he said before walking away. once the two were far from ear shot she turned me towards her and set a hard but caring glear at me

"please tell me what that all was harry. I cant help but be worried" she said. I felt my face go red and I tried to turn away but her hands gripped my shoulder harder

"harry I know. I know that im your mother" she said

"wait how the fuck do you know?!" tom yelled. she blushed and looked at the ground letting go of my shoulders.

"I wanted to talk to severus, I followed you guys but I heard everything.... I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." she said. I looked at the ground before looking at tom who was staring at her angrily

"and you didn't think to tell us at the time? oh and you definitely over heard that sev likes you but yet you ask him if you should go with james?! you fucking little-"

"babe.. calm down" I mumbled cutting him off. he looked at me and sighed wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry... I... I..." she didn't know what to say and started crying again. I moved away from tom and wrapped my arms around my mother in a hug.

"oh harry" she mumbled pulling away and holding my now tear stained face in her hands

"harry... who did you get left with?" she asked

"your sister" I mumbled, I couldn't actually say her name or the flashbacks-

"why not someone like Sirius? Peter?"

"Peter's  half the reason you're dead and Sirius is getting the blame" I said watching her eyes filled more with tears. I was once again pulled into her arms

"you didn't tell Potter did you?" tom snapped at my mother as she held me. she shook her head

"I would never" she mumbled. we all stopped talking as I cried into my mother's shoulder and tom watched her angrily and sev nearly cried at the scene

"tom" she said looking up at him

"i know you are ment to kill me.....but I can't be sure changing you will change... y'know... but please look after my boy" she said her voice breaking. I cuddled more into her as tom agreed saying he was going to do that anyway