3

"Oh is that all you want ? It's easy to get, don't worry" Dazai says  with confidence. "Then no need to attach you. I have to train you and  prove that you are worth the boss' faith."

"I get it. Can I get something to eat and a shower first please ? I am  feeling really filthly." I don't know for how long I haven't showered or  eaten. I didn't take time for this before leaving my house and airports  are really dirty. Just thinking about all the grime I am carrying makes  me want to throw up. I can't wait to know what my special ability is. I  hope it is extraordinary, huge, powerful, strong... I just can't wait.

He detaches my hands and I fall on my knees to the ground. I can't  stand correctly due to hunger. Ugh, this is really embarassing. I have  to put all my energy in my legs to not look weak. If I have to be a part  of Port Mafia I have to walk, think and even kill while straving. I  stand up straight, and walk promptly to the stairs. Dazai easily catches  up on me and shows me the way to the Mafia's cafeteria. The alleyways  of the building are absolutely gigantic. I wonder how big the entire  construction is.

After about ten minutes of walking, I see a few people chatting and  eating. A girl with black hair and a mask on her face is looking at me  while playing with a knife. I feel chills go through my spine. This  knife looks sharp... I think I have to stay discreet and absolutely  avoid fights with the Mafia's members.

At the table next to the girl, I percieve a guy with a weird hat  over his pumpkin colored long hair. He is talking to a tall, black  haired man and a blond girl who's definetly simping over the dead  looking dude. She's so obvious about it, it disgusts me.

"CHUUUYAAAAAAAAAA" Dazai yells in the direction of the pumpkin-haired  guy. Why is this guy so loud ? Chuuya... I know this name... I am sure I  heard about it a few times, but when ? Oh yeah, Dazai was talking about  him all the time. In the plane, on the stairs and now... So this guy  here is Chuuya ? Ok, i get it, next !

"And who is that ?" The black haired person asks Dazai. "Oh, it's my new student. I have to train her and make her at least as good as me in hand-to-hand fighting. She has a great ability, so I have to see how we can use it and how my gift is stopping it." The three people around the table nod and Dazai makes a I-forgot-something face. He suddenly says: "Oya I haven't introduced you to each other ! How dumb from me ! June, here is Chuuya Nakahara." He explains while showing me a small, redheaded and frowning man. He for sure is smart and strong, I can see it in his eyes. "Hello Nakahara-san, I am June Shiraichi." I say smiling. "Then here we have Ryunosuke Akutagawa !" He points the black haired man. He is the same height as me and he coughs when he stands up. He looks confident and deadly. "Hey !" I exclaim. No answer, nice. "And here we have Ichiyoo Higutchi, Akutagawa's assisstant." I smile and shake my head.

Dazai sits on a chair next to them and invites me to do the same thing. Then, a young blond girl approaches the table and asks us about what we would like to eat. Chuuya orders sushis, Dazai a coffee, Akutagawa takes a salad, Ichiyoo wants the same thing as his boss, of course, and I order a chicken salad. I hope the salads are big !

The conversation around the white table is going from my secret ability, to when Chuuya and Dazai met, to how Akutagawa is deadly and about Dazai's ability. They talk like that for about 5 minutes, they haven't remarked that I am not part of the conversation. Great, now I can look at the place and the people around. To my right, I can still see this girl with her knife, but now she has been joined by a man with short, spiky hair, and a little pad on his nose. They seem to talk about something serious, I can't define what tho. To my left, an empty table, I don't know what time it is, but I think people already ate and just left to do their jobs. The walls are a cream white with huge windows. I can guess the enormous city under them. I hope my training goes well so I can go on missions and stuff... I won't be my own boss and I know it. I know that Akutagawa is Higutchi's boss, but this is all I know so far. I have to know under which prders I might get. I'll investigate later, the meals are coming.

When the waitress places my salad in front of me, I am shocked. How am I supposed to eat all of that ? The plate has a diameter of about 25cm. This is the biggest plate I have ever seen ! And the salad, it looks good, the chicken is cut very properly and placed in the shape of a circle, the green leaves are gigantic and the sauce perfectly spread. We all say "Enjoy your meal" and start eating. I eat slowly, while Chuuya is literally devouring his sushis. He looks super happy about the food and so are the two others. Dazai seems to enjoy his coffee. I guess he likes to starve, or he ate not a long time ago.

We all finish eating, while Chuuya was just waiting for us impatiently. He is tapping the floor with his feet in annoyance. Ugh, why is he so annoying ? His behavior gives me an excuse to stare at him and analyze his face. He is handsome. His red bangs going on his face fit him really well and his eyes are a deep grey/blue. I can't stop looking at them with passion. He turns around and makes eye contact with me. I don't turn my head and start a staring battle. He is very concentrated and plays this game amazingly. He is beginning to make me feel uncomfortable, but I can't turn my head now. I have to win this or I'm going to get taunted about it for the rest of my life. I rest my back on the chair and continue to look at him. The tention between us is becoming astronomical.

Both of our eyes were saying: "I won't give up." Gosh, I don't even remember how we got here in the first place. I sigh. Someone has to break the game, but not me tho. Suddenly, Dazai comes in sight and I look at him. Then realisation hits me. I lost the game. Dazai seems to enjoy that a little too much. "Ahhh Osamu-san aren't you supposed to help me in dangerous situations ?" I frown ironically. Both men chuckle and Chuuya stands up, and makes a hand sign telling me I have to follow him. I make a may-I-go glance at Dazai and he nods, allowing me to go. I stand up quickly and hold my breathe. I wonder what he wants from me. I kinda wish that he'll bring me to his room and... I have to stop dreaming ! He's probably going to torture me until I beg for pardon for provoking him. I catch up on him and he smiles lightly. "I think we could've stayed for hours like this if Dazai didn't interfere. You are stubborn and pretty. You are totally my type of woman." I blush from embarrasment. "Haha what ? Umm I'm sorry Nakahara-san but I think you over estimate me a bit." I look at the floor. The small man opens a door and proposes me to go inside. I enter and say nothing. The silence is pouderous, Chuuya smirks at my direction and says: "You're tough and shy. Stubborn but submissive. Pretty and also imperfect. You are definetly my type." HUUUUUHHHHHHH ???? I start panicking. I have to say something... "You are making me feel safe and in danger, you are weirdly attractive and also repellent by your actions. You are definetly..." I stop, making him hope. "A creep. But guess what, I like creeps, at least handsome creeps. Ugly creeps like my father disgust me don't get me wrong." I look at him right in his blue eyes. I can't believe I just said i like him. I still don't know where I am tho... "Are we in your room right now ?"

He pushes me my back on the comfy bed and lays over me. He whispers in my ear:

"Hell yeah we are."