8

When we all arrive in the training room, I stretch a little and show Dazai that I'm ready. "Chuuya is the spectator today. I hope you'll enjoy the show shorty." Dazai chuckles. Chuuya makes a "Ehhhhhh ?" sound and shows a ironic anger on his face. "Ready, set, go !" The red haired man exclaims with enthusiasm.

Dazai is the first one to make a move. He runs in my direction with an incredible speed. I manage to barely dodge his fist but not his knee that he hid during his action. I hit the wall behind me harshly and groan, but fall on my feet and use all my strengh to run to him and turn 90 degrees on the right just before the impact. He seems surprised by my action. Good. It's exactly how I wanted it. While he is distracted by trying to understand my strategy, I grab his ankle with my left foot and manage to make him loose his stability. I have little seconds to attack again before he gets on both of his feet again so I act fast: I put my right feet on the floor and push myself 180 degrees in the direction of the brunette. I grab his wrist and make him fall on the side. Step two: done. Now I stop my rush and go back to my teacher. I hold him face to the groud with his hand pinned on his back. Once he is fully secured and unable to move, I look at Chuuya, who is shocked by my succession of great actions. I smile brightly and proudly at him before being pinned back on the floor by Dazai. "You let your guard down. Never forget to block the legs." Oh, shame. He is right. I shouldn't have put my attention on Chuuya... I never make mistakes twice, so next time, I'll be fine.

I raise my shoulders in defeat and Dazai adds: "You're really impressive. Where did you learn to fight like that ?" I relax my body as I think about all the people that beat me up in the past. All the blood I lost, all the fights that almost killed me or made me almost loose consciousness, all the people that hated me for being me... and that one time... when I first got in trouble with the police because I've had enough of being weak. That one time when I almost killed my classmate, my bully. The one who first made me feel anger, disappointement. I sigh: "He, you don't have to know. Can you let me go now ? The floor is cold as fuck." He smiles, he has a devilish idea. "Only if you tell me how you learned to fight." Darn, I should've seen it coming. "Okay okay... I was getting beaten up by everyone, so I worked out at home to be able to defend myself. I was sick of being weak in front of these people that hated me for nothing. Until this time, I went too far. I almost killed my bully and got in trouble with the police. That's all."

"It took a turn..." Chuuya says, amused. "Good job on getting your revenge." He adds. "Yeah... Now, Dazai san, get off me !" I shout in his ear. "Yaa dang. Why are you so loud ?" I get up and get ready to continue the training. "Chuuya, do you want to try to fight her ? She's pretty interesting." Dazai asks Chuuya while walking to the wall. "Eh, why not." He smirks confidently. I know he is strong and I can see in his eyes that he fights pretty well. I will probably need my ability now...

While I think, I hear a scream coming towards me. I turns my head in the direction of the sound and see a crazy dwarf running awfully fast. I barely have time to dodge him and fall back on my feet that he attacks again, this time faster. I dodge again on my right and feel a sharp pain in the right part of my abdomen. He got me. He made the only possible way to dodge on my right and put his arm on my path. I loose my balance and start falling, but out my hand over my head to push myself up and land on my feet. He attacks me from the front again and I get an idea. Blood is a liquid. I take my hand to my mouth and bite on it like a starving beast. I feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and visualize it pushing my feet up to dodge the man. It a matter of seconds, I feel my body being raised and look down: Chuuya is looking at me with a curious look and starts levitating. Shit, I forgot that he controls gravity. I continue to dodge attacks in the air, every dodge being easier and easier each time. I get confident on my ability and throw sharp blades of blood in Chuuya's direction. Oop, mistake. My blood is not illimited. I start feeling cold and weak, I have low pressure and it's blurring my vision. I immediatly call the blades back in my body and feel better instantly. I almost fainted because I didn't think about the fact that it's my blood I'm using. Damn, I have to think harder and use another liquid to attack him.

I put my blood that was raising me in the air back in my body and continue to block and dodge his attacks for a long time. I don't see any openings to attack him and he doesn't seem to be tired while I'm almost at my breaking point. I throw weak drops of blood on him as I jump back, my back hitting the wall. Shit, I didn't take care of the space around me. It's fine, it gets me an excuse to stop this fight that tires me. I fall knees to the ground, panting. Chuuya gives aproaches me and throws his right hand on me, before being stopped by my blood. I surround his arm with the red liquid and stop the punch.

"Chuuya san, I'm exhausted. You don't need to finish me with that. It was a very interesting and educative fight, thank you. Now I have to go get my hand cleaned and treated." I stand up and bend down to thank him again and leave the room. I head to the infirmary. About ten minutes later, I exit the room with a little bandage on my hand and a few pain killer pills. Chuuya is resting on the wall next to the door. I stop because he has to tell me something.

He looks up at me and says: "Congrats. You just have one test to pass and you'll be an official member of Port Mafia. Now let's go to my room to take a shower and let's hangout in town for the rest of the day. After all, it's only noon." He smiles and guides me to his room. I follow him gladly, wishing to take a hot, pleasant shower. "What's the last test ? And how did I pass the fighting test ? I gave up with you. I don't have enough stamina yet." He opens the door, lets me enter and says: "Torture test. And it's not about giving up, it's about the strengh and strategy of fighting." Oh, torture. I see, I knew I'd have to pass this test but I didn't expect it this soon. Anyways, let's enjoy a nice shower and a day in Chuuya's company.

Author note: Ayoooo shorter chapter sorry but I have to do a cut between the training and the hangout because I want to do a time skip :)))) Anyways, tell me what you think about the book and see you next chapter. Love you peeps <3