13

"Who are those persons ?" I ask. "They're Dazai's subordinates. I'm sure that if we call them they'll arrive in no time." I'm not sure if I see the utility of calling them but if he wants... "I have an idea tho." He nods, waiting for it. "I can take the bullet out of Sakunosuke and make the bleeding stop with my ability. With that, he'll be able to walk and we will only have to carry Dazai." He thinks for a few seconds and says: "Okay, give it a try. I'll be watching our surroundings so you don't get interrupted."

I kneel down next to Oda, unbutton his shirt and count how many times he got shot. 1... 2.. 3... 4... 5.... Five bullets. And the wounds aren't pretty. I breathe, and concentrate. "Ability: Flow Master." I then visualize the bullets coming out of the man's body with the help of his blood. I open my eyes and count them.

One, two, three, four... Come on, the fifth has to come ! Come. Come. Please come. Please. Please. Save the man Dazai cares the most of. Flow Master, save him. I need this bullet. I have to save him before it's too late. My dear ability, listen to me for once. You have to. Or we'll never get the faith of anybody in the Mafia. Do you really want to be hated, because you, just because you decided that way, don't want to listen to me ? You know, I never asked to be your owner. I know I don't have any authority on you, you could really kill me and my friends without me knowing. But you won't do it, because both of us want to live. If you kill your owner, you'll die with them. "Now, listen to me, and take that bullet out of this man's chest !" I yell the last sentence and Chuuya looks at me, not understanding a thing. The last bullet finally comes out, and tears of joy, proudness and tireness roll down my cheeks. I stop the hemorrhage and wait for the brunette to wake up.

I place my back on the dirty wall and close my eyes, I feel so tired. I shouldn't leave Chuuya alone. I have to help him checking for everyone's safety. I... I... can't think straight. I have to fight it, fight the tireness. Hey, Chuuya, wake me up, I don't want to sleep. I-

I open my eyes in my room, with a huge headache and a sleeping figure next to me. Who the hell is in my bed ? My vision is blurry so I can't know who's the person next to me. I relax, close my eyes again and open them, hoping to see a little better. As I turn my head once again to look at that human in my bed, I feel it moving and groaning. They're turning to face me ! Ah ! What do I do ? It's super weird if I'm staring at someone like,... it's the first thing they see once they wake up ? Someone staring at them ? And I'm gentle, I'm not mentioning ugly someone staring at them !

The person turns around, facing me with wide open eyes. "Dazai san ?!" I stutter before falling off the bed. "Ouch, that hurts." As I look at the room I'm in, I realise it's not mine, I'm currently in Dazai's bedroom. Okay. A hand helds out to help me stand up and I take it, without a second thought. "Thank you. I'll be going now, I need a shower. I smile and start walking away. His firm hand holds on my wrist and makes me stop. I look at the executive, a question look on my face. "I wanted to say thank you for saving Odasaku. I don't know what I'd do if he was dead now. I owe you a big one. What about I take you on a date ? Like a huge chic restaurant and I pay for you ? Would that be okay ?" A... date ? I wasn't ready for that, sincerely. But I can't really refuse. But I don't really like restaurants. "What about going to the cinema ? It's less loud and less expensive, it's perfect, isn't it?" He nods and lets me go. As I open the door he says: "I'll pick you up at nine tonight." "Perfect." I answer.

Before going in my room, I walk to Chuuya's one, to make sure he's okay and to ask him what the heck happened while I was sleeping. I approach his room and some weird noises come out of it. As I get closer and closer, the noises are more and more distinct. Moans. Okay. I turn around, not even angry, just now sure that we're not in a relationship. I'll be able to make out with whoever I want without thinking about him ? Nice deal.

I open my door and undress to go in the shower. As I walk in the direction of the bathroom, my eyes get stuck with the vision of my naked self. Rib cage showing, hips pointing out of my skin like they would literally pierce it, legs cut, thin like a sick person, arms full of scars from my past, and my skin pale like a dead body. I look like a super ill person. Do I really not eat that much ? Then how could Chuuya be attracted by me ? It's probably why he's fucking some whore right now. To get some real pleasure and a real living body to stare and that really turns him on. What was I thinking ? Of course nobody likes me, why would they ? And that date I have with Dazai tonight... Now that I am aware of what I look like, should I go ? It would only ridicule me... I'd look super dumb. Oh, oh shit. My face, it's... it's.. my cheeks are hollow, my eyes dark like I haven't slept for weeks... My neck is so skinny, how does it hold my head ? I can't find any good parts about my body and holy fuck ! How didn't I notice sooner ? Is it my life in the Mafia that turned me that way ? Should I take more care of myself and forget the others for a while ? I can't leave them... I have to gain people's faith and if I have to die for that, I'll die. I'll die with people thinking good about me. That's what I want. Now, quick cold shower, and enjoy a movie with Osamu.

The cold water hits my skin to the point it almost burns. I feel my skin tighten a little, and I massage my eyes to get rid of those dark marks. I'm going to take care of myself by eating more, and by being helpful to others. Either way, they won't ever like me and I'll hate myself even more. Heh, I really should look less ill. I'm not going to lie to myself, I look like I just fought cancer. I really don't look 18. Wait, I'm fucking eighteen ??

"June, eighteen years old, in the Mafia, has a kill count of three, looks like some old lady that just fought cancer."

Not really a nice status, I have to work on it and get a better one.