10

I wake up and immediatly look at the clock, that shows six p.m. We only slept for two hours, hopefully. I want to enjoy some time with him and we have a dinner with my teacher in a few hours. The little male on top of me sighs in his sleep and I pat his head before waking him up. "Chuuya san, we should go eat. We promised a dinner with Dazai tonight and we can't be late or it's going to be suspicious." He groans and opens his eyes: "June chan, call me just Chuuya please. And yes, let's get ready. Wanna take a shower together ?" He says as he smiles brightly and looks deep in my eyes. "Yes sure, as long as it doesn't take a weird turn I'm okay with it." Now that I think of it, it will be the first time I see him naked. Eeeee, I don't know if I really want to see his penis... I'll just stop looking down after the abs. It's fine to look at your <partner> if I can call him that way. Maybe it was just a one time thing... I don't really mind having fun without the responsibility of a relationship. We'll see about that, now I have to get up and take a shower.

As I stand up, I feel that my legs are sore and I can't move them like usual. Chuuya chuckles and says: "Heh, I did a great job, didn't I ?" Hell yeah he did, and I don't even have to answer because the response is shown in front of him. I roll my eyes, take clothes and go to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and step inside. As I take the man's shampoo, he comes inside too and rounds his arms around my waist, sticking our bodies together. He leaves a few kisses on the back on my neck and sighs: "You can't imagine how long I've been waiting for this to happen. I love you. I love your body, your mind, all of you. I hope you think the same..." I chuckle and turn around, taking him in a deep hug as his member hardens against my belly. "I love you too, Chuuya. You are so funny to annoy and I think this is what made me fall for you. Now promise me something." He nods and listens carefully. "Even if you don't want sex with me anymore, stay at least friend with me. I can't loose you. I found someone that makes me feel good. You make me forget all my traumas Chuuya, and I'm forever grateful for that. Thank you." He breaks the hug, I'm waiting for the worst answer. He says, as I listen kinda anxious: "I promise to never leave you." Oh my, all of this stress for that. Seriously ? I burst in laughter and kiss him. He looks surprised by my action but deepens the kiss.

"We should shower now. I think Dazai san wouldn't like us being late." He puts my hair behind my shoulders and looks at the love marks on my neck. I look at myself in the mirror, horrified. "How the hell am I supposed to hide this ? Chuuya I swear tomorrow I'll kill you during the training." He answers immediatly: "Yes, sure." We both shower in comfortable silence and head to the adress Dazai gave us.

After half an hour of walk, we find the place, hoping that we're not too late, and enter the restaurant. Dazai looks at me surprised, probably because of my turtleneck in the middle of the summer. "Good evening Dazai san, are we late ? Thank you for waiting for us." I bend down in apology and take a sit. "No, it's fine. Two minutes late isn't too late." He stops a bit. "We are here to talk about tomorrow's plan. We have a mission together and I wanted to talk about it. It's a difficult mission, we have to use all of our braincells." I <hm> and he continues: "We have to gather information about a organisation named Mimic. It's a dangerous organisation and they've caused trouble to the Port Mafia so we need a plan to crush them." He looks at the restaurant door that just opened and calls the man: "Oi Odasaku ! We're here !" The so called Odasaku comes and takes a sit on my left. We all greet him politely, I think he is high ranked in the Mafia if my teacher is so respectful towards him. "This is my new student, June Shiraichi. She controls liquid with her ability Flow Master. She's coming with us tomorrow." Odasaku looks at me and smiles. "Hello, June san, my name is Oda Sakunosuke. But you can call me Odasaku. It's like you prefer." He smiles brightly. "June.... san ?? But you are probably a higher rank than me in the Mafia. And if not, you're still older ! Please call me kun or chan, it embarrasses me..." I say waving my hand in front of my face. He explains me that he is in the lowest rank of the Mafia, he is just here because he has a valuable ability but he wouldn't kill anyone. He accepts to call me kun and we go back to the mission.

"We are going to enter their base by the floor. The Mafia's secret passage goes just under their basement. We'll have to be careful about cameras and go up three floors to the stockage room. There, your job is protecting the door at all cost and I'll get all the infos in that USB-key." I look at the key, and ask: "How much storage does it have ?" "64 Gigas, why ?" I take the key in my hand. "I think they have a lot more than 64 Gigas of storage. If you need every valuable informations, you better take a 1 Tera hard drive. You'll be at least sure to not miss anything. But you do as you wish, I'm just sharing my point of view." They all have their eyes on me as I explain all of this. Dazai says: "Thank you for your point of view. I think you are right. Do you know much about computers ? If yes then we should probably head to the control room before the storage room and take down all the cameras and trigger an alarm somewhere else to distract them." I look at my glass of water. It's been a long time since I haven't touched a computer... I wonder if I can still do this. "If you give me a computer tonight so I can train, I'll be okay to do that tomorrow." He joins in hands in joy: "Perfect ! Now now, let's enjoy our meals. What do you order June ? I invite you, because you'll be more usefull tomorrow than I expected." Uh, I guess I'm flattered... I can see that he is very glad to have his friend Oda with him. Dazai seems to respect and value him a lot. That's probably why he's not as dark as always. I order chicken noodles and we wait as we talk about our lives before the Mafia. I don't say anything about my parents but only about school and the town I used to live in.

"June kun, you lived in the USA ? Say something in english, please please please !" Oda begs after I talk about New York. "Uhh, I guess I can do that..." They all listen carefully and I say: "Hey, my name's June and I'm eighteen years old. It's a real pleasure to meet you and I hope I'm not bothering you." (english) "Ohhhh!" Dazai exclaims before adding: "That's really a good english ! Very fluid and your accent is on point !" I laugh sightly. "I mean yes I had to speak english well to go to school. But I'm happy to speak in japanese. It's way more beautiful than english in my opinion..." They nod and start eating as our plates came. "Enjoy your meal." Chuuya says before literally jumping on his rice. He really is one of a kind... I eat my noodles slowly and enjoy each bite. Dazai stops eating his sushis before hitting my knee with one of his foot. I look at him surprised and while Chuuya and Oda are looking down at their meals, he gestures: "Neck, you, Chuuya." I blush and open my eyes wide and nod. He smiles and goes back to his food. I enjoy my last bite and look at the three men eating rapidly their huge plates.

I'll have to tell Chuuya that we already got caught. Oops.