2

I wake up because of an unpleasant sensation. I'm sitting on a comfortable chair but the room is moving up and down, it makes me want to puke. Dang, where am I ? What about the two men from before ? Dazai and... Ogai ? Was it all a dream ? No it can't be, I know all of this is real, but still... where am I ? Why can't I open my eyes wider ? My eyes are stuck half open and I can't get the opportunity to look at my surroundings. How lame. I have to open them tho. I have to know where I am. Suddenly, I have to strength to move my head up, and look at the place around. I must look so dumb... With wide open eyes and a face like I'm dying from the inside. I am in a plane. Am I really going to Japan right now ? Crap, that is what I've always dreamed of, I can't believe it is getting real. Away from my dad, my mom and my fake happiness at school. Now I can be me and try to be happy again. Recover from my traumas. I can't wait to be normal again, like two years ago. Before my 15's birthday, the day when my father touched me for the first time. Ew... This bullshit is giving me chills. I shouldn't think about it now, it's the past and now I am free. Makes me think about how I'm thirsty and starving. My stomac growls. Tsk, shut up, I'm going to find good water.

I stand up, but my legs are weak. I put my hands on the fluffy armchair and make a few steps. Damn, how is it so hard to walk ? Am I that weak ? I'm not going to survive outside like that... I take a breath and walk energetically to the toilets. Yes, I'm there. I sip the water of the sink slowly and enjoy the liquid going down my throat. A knock on the door makes me jump a bit but I calm myself really quick.

"June, are you okay ? I just wanted to tell you that we're landing in a few minutes, so go back to your seat quickly before we start going down." Dazai said with a gently voice and tone.

"Yes, I was just thirsty. Thanks for bringing me here, I won't bother you anymore."

"Mh? What do you mean ? You're definitly not going alone in the streets. We are keeping you kid." What ? It has to be a joke... I'm not going with them ! I don't think I have a choice tho... They are dangerous. I can't just say no and go away. And maybe they'll offer me a house to stay and help me a little in the beginning of my new life ? I hope...

"O-okay." I really don't want to get in trouble now. I don't want to go back in the USA.

I felt pressure all over my body, then I realised that we started going down. Crap, I have to go back to my seat. When I open the door, I see Dazai drinking something, definetly not water, and Ogai holding a glass of champagne. I get back to my seat and wonder about my bag. Shitty hell, I hope they didn't take anything from it and that they took it ! I start looking for it but I can't find it. Do I ask them ? Or should I find it by myself to prove that I am not dumb ? Ah fuck it, I am not dumb. I'm going to find it. And now that I think about it, it should logically be above me, in the luggage rack. I guess I'm figuring that out when we land. I look at the window, Japan is an awesome country. I regret that my mother fell for a demon and decided to join him in the USA. She shouldn't have loved him. He's not worth it. Next time I see him, I'll slit his throat wide open and look at his eyes. They'll probably be full of fear. This dumbass doesn't know what I'm able to do. A voice makes me come out of my mind.

"We are finally here !" Ogai says while stretching up.

"I can't wait to see Chuuya !" Dazai continues with a huge smile.

I stay silent and look up for my bag. There it is. I knew it. I have to get my phone and throw it away in case my parents want to use my location to get me. I take it out of my bag, take out the SIM card and break it in half. I'll see what I do with my phone later.

"Don't count on me to buy you a phone brat." Ogai says with a mean voice.

"I have money, it's not a problem. I just don't want to be chased." I explain calmly. I don't get why they put so much importance on what I do. Oh yeah, I'm going with them. That's true... I don't want to but I guess I have no choice. They are stronger and I'm bad at running so it would be easy for them to catch me.

"Understandable." He almost whispers. "Now follow us and don't talk."

I do what he says. I follow them close and look at the floor while walking. They are so intimidating, I feel like I'm suffocating. It's hard to not know what is going to happen. Especially when two misterious men are around me. They seem to know what to do, but I am lost. In which part of Japan are we ? I hope I can see some signs and know where I am. Damn. The moment I think about that, a sign saying "Yokohama" appears in front of my eyes. I don't know this city... Great, my mother won't search for me here then. They start going to the dark side of the city and I have to say that I feel oppressed. Why did I follow him ? Ughhhhhh I'm really screwed right now.

"Kid, come over here." Dazai orders me. I walk to his direction. "Since you aren't a normal kid a have to attach you and keep you by my side. I will decide when I will release you so I suggest you to listen to me carefully and to behave." I guess I have no choice. I nod and he takes my hands to attach them. A part of his sentence confuses me tho. <You aren't a normal kid>... Yes I am ?! I mean it's not because I sensed a taste in the water earlier that I'm special in any way...

A few minutes of walking inside a building later, Dazai attaches me to a wall in a dark room. In front of me I see some stairs, and around me I see an average room. The walls are a dark red and there is an old light hanging on the roof. Dazai sits on the stairs and sighs. He complains: "Ughh, I haven't seen Chuuya today..." I guess they are good friends, he talked about him a few times already.

Hours and hours pass and Dazai doesn't move a bit. I guess he takes his job seriously. But why do I need surveillance ? I am not special. Maybe if I ask he will respond to me ? I really doubt it tho... Well I'll probably never know if I don't try. I breathe. What am I going to say ? Oh, I know.

"Hey, ummm..." Shit. Two words and I already hesitate. This sucks... He looks up at me. It's my time. I have to say it now. "I wonder... why did you call me an abnormal kid earlier ? I mean it's not like I have value or anything..." Done ! Yes. I wonder what he's going to say.

"Oh. So you really don't know. I thought you had a clue." Huh? What is he talking about ? So I really have something special in me ?

"Do you know who gifted persons are ? Have you ever heard about it?" Gifted ? Yes, I saw in my mother's office something about that. But I thought it wasn't real back then. Like an invention from the gouverment or some shit like that to scare people.

"Yeah... but how is it about me then ? I am not gifted." He sighs again. Dang, he really thinks that I'm dumb. I hate myself for that, I have to get more value and respect from him. Or I will annoy him and who knows what he'll do to me then. He could easily take a gun and...

"Yes you are, kid. And we took you here to train you and make you join Port Mafia. Everything went like the plan I made." Mafia ? Plan ? It means killing people, stealing, guns and torture ? I am totally in !! Plus, if I'm really gifted then it will be a lot more fun. I can't help but show a little smile on my face. Every detail of this was analysed and used to get me here. They have such good brains. I wonder if I am able to do the same...

"I'm in. Whatever the training is. I want to join Port Mafia. I want to understand the power that lays in me. I want to annihilate ennemies and torture people. But at one condition." I stop, waiting for a reaction from him. He makes a hand sign telling me to continue.

"I want to torture my father to death."

Author note: Hoya hoya ! Let me know what I could add in this story and how I could improve it :)) I hope you guys have a great dayyyy <3