𝟎𝟒

CHAPTER FOUR

"Chan, over here!" Jaehyun called from one of the cafe's seats.

He walked over to him and sat. "How've you been doing?"

"I've been alright, I hope you're doing fine."

"That's good to hear. I actually came here to ask you some questions." Chan said.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Who else in NCT came to Sooah's funeral besides you?"

"We all went to her funeral except for the Dream members since they went on a world tour."

Chan nodded his head before proceeding to another question. "Where was Ten the day Sooah died?"

"I'm pretty sure he was with Winwin filming a dance video." Jaehyun replied.

"What about Taeyong?"

"He was with me and Johnny filming for JCC."

Chan sighed in relif. "Alright, thank you for telling me."

"No problem, but why are you asking me about them?"

He took a deep breath. "Sooah came into my dreams, she gave me a clue that the culprit has Lee as their first name."

"Culprit?"

"Right, you didn't know."

Jaehyun shot him a confused look.

"Sooah was killed. She was getting so much better but from the CCTV footage just a few minutes before nurses got into her room, a man walked out."

He furrowed his brows. "So she should have been alive now? That person is going to pay." He gritted his teeth.
"I'll help you. If you need anything, let me know."

~

"I just had a call with Jiyo. I told her about the 'Lee' situation." Minho informed Chan.

Chan nodded at Minho. "Wait, what are her friends' first names?"

"I asked Jiyo. Her first name is Han, Kyuha is Yoon and Mireun is Cha."

He walked back into his room after talking to Minho, sitting down on his bed, hugging a framed picture of Sooah he kept on his bedside table.

"Why did 'Lee' have to take you away from me? Why did Kyora have to take you away from me?" He sobbed.

Sooah sadly looked at him. "But once you find out who the culprit is, I won't be able to stay with you anymore. That's why I only gave you a clue." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Come back to me, Sooah." He choked out.

~

"Chan, Chan!" Minho barged into his leader's room.

"What?" Chan groaned, still holding onto Sooah's picture.

"Roeun is at the door?"

"What does he want?"

"He wants to talk to you."

Chan sighed and stood up, leaving the picture back to it's original place.

"What do you want?" He spat at Roeun.

"Chan, first of all, I want to say I'm sorry for everything I've done, everything." He apologized.

"You aren't forgiven."

"I know, I know. But trust me, I will help you out. I'll do my best to help you find who the culprit is." Roeun, continued.

"I don't need your help." Chan sternly said.

With a heavy sigh, Roeun stood up and turned around, heading for the door. Chan was also about to leave the living room when he saw Roeun's wallet laying on the table.

"Lee Roeun!"