7

I tucked in my white button up blouse into my skirt, layering up with a medium thick black coat. I had forgotten the feeling of how cold the autumn and winters were in Seoul.

"Don't forget you're gun." Johnny told me for the hundredth time as I perfected my appearance in front of the hallway mirror.

"Already in my holster." I reassured him.

We were both about to leave to meet with Lee Donghyuck for Johnny's meeting. Although I doubt we would need to use our guns, Johnny was being extra cautious with me as we didn't know what to expect. If he said one wrong thing it could mean the end for both of us.

After making certain that everything was in order, I followed Johnny to the elevator that we rode down to the underground parking structure. Johnny used a key alarm to locate the car that had been left behind for us to use.

"Nice." I raised my eyebrows impressed by the beautiful black mercedes that had lit up.

Although he wouldn't let himself show it, I knew he was dying of excitement to drive such a luxurious car for the first time.

When we got in Johnny couldn't help but admire every detail of the interior, tracing his fingers along the black leather steering wheel.

"Come on," I laughed. "We do this task right and this wont be the last time you get to drive this car."

He smirked and nodded his head, looking over his shoulder as he backed out of the parking spot.

It didn't take us very long to reach a tall building located near Gangnam. After parking in a structure located next to the building, Johnny and I entered and were greeted by a receptionist in the front.

"Hello, welcome to the Lee Estate Company building, do you have a meeting with any of our representatives today?"

Johnny pulled out a card from his wallet and showed it to the receptionist. "We have a 10:00 am meeting with Mr. Lee Donghyuck."

She immediately opened the drawer behind her desk and pulled out two lanyard passes. "Put these on and head to the 16th floor, you will only be allowed to pass the the door lock leading to his office if you scan this pass."

We put on the passes and bowed respectfully. "Thank you."

When we entered the elevator, an unexplainable feeling of nervousness overwhelmed my body.

Would he recognize me?

My nervousness only increased as I watched the floor number rise as we reached closer to the 16th floor.

"You okay?" Johnny asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Perfectly fine," I forced a smile as the elevator came to a slow stop. "Lets do this."

I stepped out first and led the way down a long hallway which ended at a white frosted glass door. There was a scanner on the side which I presumed was meant for our passes. I scanned the barcode on the back and immediately the door began to slowly slide open.

"Hello, do you have a meeting with Mr. Lee today?" A young thin girl with glasses who sat behind a small desk immediately greeted us.

"Yes at 10:00 AM." Johnny replied.

The girl checked the notebook on her desk.