Viewing 3

This time no one took time to get snacks or use the bathroom, they're too interested in what happens next. Noticing this the theater decided to start the next viewing. The screen flickered on.

    "Main gate is swarming with zombies. Are you three sure you can get us through that gate?" McCarthy questions. 

    "Yep!" Nicole says cheerfully.

    Without saying another word the three vampires hop off the tower and land with ease whilst Agent McCarthy and Sarah make their way down via ladder. Immediately after the group touched the ground, every zombie near them started rushing towards them. One rushed right at Sam but got impaled by multiple spears that manifested out from under it. More spears manifest around Sam. Sam glances at another approaching zombie and one of the spears is sent flying into its head. Sam dropped more and more zombies with spears as they approached him. One zombie managed to dodge a few spears only to get grabbed by Sam. However Sam didn't actually make contact with the zombie. His hand glowed a bright red as he lifted the zombie off the ground using what most call telekinesis. He then throws the zombie into a small group of approaching zombies, forcing them to the ground. 

     "He has telekinesis. I wonder if he also has telepathy?" 035 inquires.

      Sam then proceeds to manifest a fireball in his hand and toss it at the zombies incinerating them. 

       "He also has Pryomancy. Oh I bet you lot will have a hard time catching this one." 035 says mocking the scientists in the room.

       The targets of the mockery ignore the Possessive Mask and take note of Sam's individual abilities.

       Another zombie lunges at Sam only to get blasted by lightning. The blast of lighting came from Alexis who's body is now radiating with electricity. A group of zombies try to over power her but get flung back when she punches the ground creating a small yet powerful shock wave.

    "She is very powerful. I wonder just how powerful she can get?" Able says as a battle thirsty smile grows on his face.

     A zombie tries to get her from behind but she quickly vanishes in a swarm of bats. The bats fly behind the zombie before coming together and reforming Alexis. Alexis grabs the zombie by the head and throws it into another zombie which was making a run for Sarah and McCarthy. 

    The zombies try to get back to their feet only to get beheaded by Nicole. More zombies rushed at Nicole but they were no match for the katana wielding vampire. Her slashes were far too quick and coordinated allowing her to easily dismember them. A few black throwing knives matirialize in her hands and with pinpoint accuracy she throws them at high speeds into a few zombie heads. More of the undead rush at Nicole but she dismembers them all. At one point she turns into a thick black smoke to evade a zombie before turning back to normal and tearing its head off. 

     "They're so cool! It's like they're superheroes!" Forty says in excitement. "Is that what they do? I mean Sam did stop those kidnappers and now they're here fighting zombies!"

      "I suppose from a certain viewpoint they could be considered superheroes." Cain says with an amused chuckle.

      "It's odd though. I could never imagine vampires becoming heroes." Epon says.

      The group continues to run, killing every zombie in their path until a long last they make it to the exit. The zombies foot steps can be heard behind them but suddenly stop when the group makes it out of the camp. After a few more minutes of running McCarthy stops and turns to look behind them. The zombies didn't follow. She quickly gets out a pair of binoculars and looks at the entrance of the infested camp. The zombies were still within the camp aimlessly wandering around.