Viewing 4

After a quick break the viewers returned to the main theater and took their seats.

      "So, what will we be watching now?" Cain asked.

     "Your universe." The theater answered. The foundation researchers quickly pull out their notes at hearing that. 

     The screen flickers to life to show a small Japanese town in southern Japan. The view then shifts to a man walking down the street. The man looks to be of both Arabic and Japanese heritage. He stands at about 6 feet tall and looks to be extremely well built. He has short black hair and unnaturally bright blue eyes. He wears dark blue cargo pants, brown combat boots, black fingerless gloves, and a dark blue shirt. 

     Able narrowed his eyes at the man on screen. 'Where have I seen him before?' The warrior thought to himself. Then after a moment of thinking about it his eyes grew wide in shock. He glanced over at his brother then back to the man on screen. The man on screen looked identical to Cain. 

     As he walked down the street people greeted him and he would reply back with a pleasant smile and a friendly hello. He walked by an old abandoned house that had a dead garden in the front yard. As he walked past it all the dead plants blossomed back to life.

    The man continued down the street until he arrived at a meat shop. He walked into the shop and was greeted by a butcher.

     "Fuji? Is that you? How are you doing this fine morning my old friend?" The butcher asked.

      The butcher is an old but surprisingly very fit man with grey hair and dark brown eyes. He wears dark brown pants, blue flip flops, a grey shirt, and a bloody apron. 

      Dr. Clef raised an eyebrow at something. "Isn't this in Japan? Why are they speaking English instead of Japanese?" He questioned.

      "They are, I've just made it so you can understand them." The theater answers.

      "So we can understand Japanese now?" Dr. Bright asks.

      "Yes." The theater answered.

      "Hello old friend. I came to pick up the order my wife made about a day ago." Fuji says.

     "Ah! Yes! Give me a moment." The butcher says before walking into a large freezer. Moments later he came out holding a bag of catfish. The Butcher handed the bag to Fuji who then paid the appropriate amount for the fish. 

      "Many thanks old friend." Fuji thanks again.

      "Any time my friend. Tell Aki I said hello." The old butcher says.

     "I will!" Fuji says before leaving the shop.

     Fuji walks down the street for a while until he notices something out of the corner of his eyes. In a dark alley a man was getting beat down by some local thugs. Fuji frowns at this and walks into the alley.

      "You should have paid the money you owe us." One of the thugs says as he pulls out a switchblade and brings it down upon his victim. However before the blade could make contact with the poor man Fuji grabbed the thug's wrist.

      "I believe he's had enough. Leave now." Fuji says in a threatening tone.

     In response the thug delivered a hard punch to Fuji's jaw. However Fuji didn't even flinch and the thug fell to the ground holding his now broken hand. The second thug tried to hit Fuji with a steel baseball bat but the anomalous man simply snatched the bat from the thug's hand before crushing it like a can with his bare hands. Fuji then grabbed the thug and threw him into a dumpster. The third and final thug pulled out a gun and shot Fuji twelve times. The bullets did absolutely nothing but put some holes in Fuji's shirt. When a bullet makes contact with Fuji's skin it would simply shatter or bend before falling to the ground. The thugs got to their feet and ran to their car which was only a few feet away. Fuji expected them to back out through the only other exit to this alley, but no, instead they drove right to him in hopes of running him over. Fuji reacted by slamming his fist down upon the hood of the car, ruining the engine in the process.