☣Chapter Six☣

Black manor
August 28, 1991

Harry's pov

I have been with my fathers for about a year and I have never been this happy. Sadly I was unable to see Max. Lilly and James did not want him near Remus and Sirius which I found weird as they used to be best friends.

Nobody except for my fathers, Tom, the malfoys, and Snape know about me being killua. I would like for it to be that way until the tri-wizard tournament in my 5th year. Me and my parents along with Draco's decided to send us to a school in America. I wanted to protest because I wouldn't be able to see max but soon my parents got me to agree to the decision.

Me and Draco are leaving to go shopping today. Papa(Remus) and dad(Sirius) are taking us.

I was sitting in my room when papa called me down. I put my book away and slipped on my shoes and headed down stairs. As I walked in I seen Draco standing next to the fireplace.

"Hey dragon" I smiled and hug him.

"Hello serpent". I was given that nickname when Uncle Sev found me talking to some snakes in Tom's garden.

Soon papa and dad joined us and we flooed to the leaky cauldron.

We headed to Gringotts to get some money. As we entered the bank it was crowded from front to back. Dad picked me up and put me on his shoulders while papa did the same for Draco. Me and Draco smiled at each other before looking into the crowd.

I felt Draco tap my shoulder and he pointed to the middle of the crowd.

There stood the o so famous light family. The Potters.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Max pov

It has been about 2 years since I seen Harry. My parents all ready completely forgot him. No one talks about him anymore other than Ron yelling about how he will be mine and Harry's best friend. I almost puked when he said that. I can't see Draco anymore so I just hang out with Nev.

❃.✮:▹ time skip ◃:✮.❃

Me and my parents were at the bank today. I was reading on of the many books Harry left for me when soon the whole bank was crowded with wizards from every age. I quickly got uncomfortable while my parents happily talked to them.

I slipped away from them and headed for a goblin to get my money.

As I was talking to the goblin a family moved up to the goblin next to mine. I looked over and instantly recognizable Draco. I looked at the other to and it was Remus and Sirius. I looked at the other boy with them talking to Draco.

Draco had seen me stating and he whispered to the boy. The boy turned around and I jumped back a bit. It was Harry. I could tell I started to cry because a look of sadness passed over Harry's face. He and the other three walked to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged them back. Remus and Sirius were blocking the crowd so no one seen what had happened.

Draco suggested that we all head out and get ice cream and shop together. Not including my parents and I agreed quickly.

»»----> Time Skip <----««