Rohirat

Yippeee....Iam back with the much awaited and exciting Rohirat this time....this is more like a Rohit's version of the last update of ABRat...Not proof read... Constructive criticism accepted...Pls do vote and comment ...Lots of love...

Before Mi vs RCB match(morning):

Rohit on call: vi....vi...kab hoga shaam.... mein bahuth intezar kar raha hu..

Vi:hmm..(doing something there)..

Rohit:arey...ye hmm kya hota hai...mein itna excited hu aur tujhse itna pheeka hmm..?waise kya kar raha hai tu??

Vi(without thinking):wo biscuit hai na.. uska bat repair kar raha hu(I don't know what it is called,but few days ago virat posted a video na saying he checks his bat repairs himself...so something lyk that)..

Ro:kya...mera tho kabhi nahi kiya..pucha bhi tho  ,lazy insaan..khud kardo bolte hai aur mera sautan ka kar rahe ho...(ignoring Vi's protests and to just tease vi)..waise bhi tumhe na these days rcb ki chinta jyada ho raha hai ict se compare kiya tho..

Though ro was actually teasing vi,this hurt vi on an alag level as he is actually hearing things of such sort...but just in order not to allow ro have the last word,vi said "look who is talking the one who is having four trophies"

Even though he knows it's gonna hit a sore spot due to extreme jealousy on AB and there by vi too,ro said"and you don't even have one..."

To which vi replied"shut up and get lost....don't talk to me ",cut the call and threw the phone on the bed ...

(P.S:This is where AB entered his room in the last update if you guys remember)...

Seeing the entire team around him happy(even Jass and Harry) but that not radiating within him now as he knows he hurt his vi,rohit started feeling very bad about it...Actually it wasnt his fault...Before he spoke with vi he has seen the RCB insiders video in which AB said he will do whatever vi asks him to do so even if it's bowling....Feeling very jealous and to make his heart halka he called vi actually but uske baad everything has gone downhill ..

So in order to make the kids also feel what he is feeling ,he made Harry and Jass watch that bowlers training session video of rcb...Seeing this Jass and Harry started scowling saying "Ro bhaiyya/Ro cap..vi bhai aisa kyun  uss shivam pe jump kar rahe the...hum mein se kisi pe bhi aisa nahi kiya?? And he is Ruffling their hairs,hugging them tightly,doing bhangda with them...no...this is not done...hume humara vi bhai chahiye....iss rcb walon ko kuch karna padega"(the kids jealousy idea from _Ahankara_'s yes captain book...)

Seeing this,even though a bit sadistic ro felt so happy to see the kids also supporting his statement...

Then before leaving the hotel ,ro called anushka saying something on the lines of "us Sharma's should stick together..and should flock in one team.." trying very desperately to make her say that they are in one team (i.e against ABRat bromance)...

But anushka replied cheekily saying"Ro incase you forgot,I'm not a sharma ...I'm Sharma kohli now..."

After the call,rohit started grumbling that  even before coming into the world itself,how much virat's baby is supporting his/her father ..(coz he firmly believes that due to the pregnancy hormones only ,anushka said so....else she is always in his team😜😜🙈🙈)...

Sulking through out the bus journey,they reached the ground ..Before the toss ,yuzi met him and told that vi 's also sulking a lot (as advised by AB)...

But ye dono humara Rohirat hai ...they didn't meet  at all coz they are angry with each other....Even at the toss,vi avoided him by talking to javagal sir and as far as the fist bump is concerned he was unable to control his laughter which is why he faced the pitch instead of cameras...