ABRat-2

Hey ppl....I know I know yeh ICT se jyada ABRat ho raha hai...par kya karun mein bhi kal match ke baad I can't stop myself writing this. .Iss ke baad pakka ict bonds hoga...bear with me...iss ke baad pakka Rohirat as promised to u bhavzz Mahiro457....I really don't know how this panned out to be coz I wasnt thinking much and wrote what all came on to my mind instantly....so pls bear with this if it's not upto the mark..

Constructive criticism accepted...par no negative comments on this bond pls ..puppy eyes ..Not proof read...Pls do vote and comment....Inline comments are love ..Lots of love...

28th September,2020:

Match day....Big match vs MI...The pura RCB squad can see virat being very jittery and uncomfortable for some reason which oddly no one except AB,Chahal and Navdeep seem to guess the reason for...

Just before the team has left from the hotel,Ab entered virat room to just see him fidgeting with his phone and throw that onto the bed rather harshly...This alarmed Ab and he thought:Common buckle up De Villiers...you have a task cut out for you...Your biscuit needs you...Something is going in that overthinking brain of his...

He approaches vi saying:Hey little biscuit...what's up??so all set....Big match ha...against mi...your kiddos and your bestie will be there....finally you can meet them....excited aren't you??

To this begrudgingly replied:ha very excited to meet mera kiddos but not that idiotic bestfriend of mine ...such an idiot he is....gadha kahika....

Realising that something is again wrong between our Rohirat who just needs a small wajah to fight and being the sweetheart he is, knowing when to interfere and when not to interfere as it is an ICT mamla, AB slowly said it's ok vi....you guys will make it up in no time and hugged him..thinking that he has to let chahal know this at the earliest . .

Chahal upon knowing this thought:ab gayi bhains Paani mein....y can't these two be normal...

Toss:
Seeing ro interacting with everyone else except him vi got so sad and agitated..Not able to see him lyk that  AB suggested him chalo go and meet quinny atleast...

Still angry on ro,vi started looking away from him and started talking to javagal sir...when mi won the toss vi is more than happy for them and fist bumped with ro as if he is not Interested (where as he is dying to hug him inside but can't do it infront of camera and also as he is angry) while ro completely ignored him..

when mi won the toss vi is more than happy for them and fist bumped with ro as if he is not Interested (where as he is dying to hug him inside but can't do it infront of camera and also as he is angry) while ro completely ignored him

Chuckling on the antics of these both and seeing vi thoda sad still ,AB gave vi a very tight hug patting him on the back. ...

Seeing vi fidgeting more so than the normal,ab went near him ,kept his hand on Vi's padded knee(as Padikal and finch are on the crease and they are batting very beautifully) and started coaxing him...

Ab:can I know what is invading and occupying my biscuit's small brain at this moment??

Vi(trying very hard to smile):nothing much ab... And started patting his right leg a bit more..This certainly caught AB's attention but before he could even say anything finch got out and Virat went on to the crease...