The Unholy Trinity ♥️♥️♥️(and Veer ki Rahuliya ❤️)

Manish Pandey is having his very precious,very pyaara,rare and uneventful sleep which is a dream come true moment for him...And there comes dhak...dhak...dhak...Manish muttered arey sapne mein bhi heart ka dhak dhak kyun sunayi de raha hai yaar Meiko...

To this a voice replied :Abey manisha....wo Ashri ko dekhne ke baad tera dil ka dhak dhak nahi hai gadha...Go and open the door quickly and let me have my sleep peacefully...

Manish opened his eyes at once realising that it's the door bang and not his dream...Rubbing his eyes sleepily,lethargically dragging his feet to do their work until the door and muttering something on lines of why him always,he opened to door to find....

To find....

To find an exasperated,huffing his breath just like a dragon breathing fire Rahuliya urf KL Rahul..

This made Manish think that Veer kya kam tha mera neend ka dushman ab he is forwarding his legacy and passing it on to his kids...

Looking at Rahul,he enquired raising his eyebrows..Rahul with very much no regret at all in his voice asked:Manish bhai...were you asleep??

Manish:Nahi...naach raha tha mei...wo bhi baarat wali...

Rahul:sach mein??bolna chahiye tha na we would have practised for yuz ka shadi ab se...

Manish(knowing it's tough to be sarcastic with this guy for this is veer's kid out and out):Rah...seriously yeh puchne ke liye you knocked my door at 2 a.m..ya wait don't tell me tum guys ne kuch kaand kiya and you want me to cover it,nahi uske liye tho veer hoga na....Oh freak...ab veer ne kya naya kaand kiya???

Rahul's lips stretched into a thin smile seeing manish bhai's profound faith on virat...But just to humour him,rahul said:Your trust ,bharosa and love on jad bhai is amazing..The way you immediately thought only virat bhai will do kaand...

Interrupting him before he can complete his sentence,Manish said:Arey trust wust kuch nahi....baat ye hai ki dekho waha bed pe...tera jad bhai ghode bech ke so raha hai...isilye veer ke upar gaya mera thoughts nahi tho inse compare kare tho mera veer accha baccha hai..don't tell him that though...

Rah(teasingly):Kitna ghode becha wo ab tak???

Manish(hitting rah's shoulder lightly and saying offhandedly): Tereko veer ne thoda jyada hi pampering karke sar pe chada diya...nautanki...Aaja pehle room mein...

Asking him to sit on the bed and showing him a signal 5 min,manish started waking up jaddu using his janm siddh adhikar as bestie saying if I have to sacrifice my sleep for veer even you have to and he knew it jaddu will khushi khushi se coz it's for their veer...

Jaddu whiningly sang "Tu mera manisha,mein tera jaddu,tu mera neend kyun churaya...tu mera neend kyun churaya??"
(Tu mera nagin,mei teri dushman tune)

Rahul is trying to control his laughter with a lot of effort but he miserably failed so...Listening to that,jaddu woke up...

Then manish turned towards rahul as if saying explain..Coming back to all the seriousness he had before he entered manish's room,Rahul opened something and showed Manish which Jaddu snatched it first ..Following a mini custodian battle for the phone,Manish picked it and the information he read on it literally brought fire in his eyes...

The article that was tweeted by his very own Ranji home team...A stupid article from TOI that fed false information abt some imaginary tension and rift between him and his veer...Bla bla and all that shit...

Jaddu:Rah...yeh kisne send kiya tujhe coz as far as I know you don't use twitter much na...

Rahul:Dev hai na(to which Jaddu raised his eyebrows) ,He sent it to Mayu and Mayu showed me this ..jisse dekhte hi Meiko itna gussa aaya and mein bhagte bhagte aaya aapke room pe..