For the spirit of the Team

To be frank,the team kinda did expect the message stating
"Team meeting in my room at 9:30",
but they haven't expected that they will be met with a locked door which was never the case with Virat's room.
It was always open  24*7 just like how it was with Mahi bhai.

So,tapping on the door twice Rah,Mayu and Jass waited patiently albeit being worried for their Virat bhaiyya to open the door.Releasing a sigh of breath that they didn't even know was withheld,they entered the room when Virat opened the door.

The room is occupied with unusual silence and virat sat there in solitude without even uttering a single word.
He sat just like that  even after the entire team had assembled in his room.

After what seemed like an eternity for everyone,he stood up from his place and asked:"Guys,I want each and everyone of you here today to be truthful..I want nothing but the truth..Is the cwc 19 semifinal loss still affecting us?"

A series of yes ,no's followed ..Few very quick responses ,few were like the ones after a lot of contemplation , few pauses and a few very thoughtful one's...

Clearing his throat,virat said:For all the varied responses we got , pehli baat Meiko ghumake baat karna nahi aata hai..Jitna bhi hum sach ko chupaye aur kahe nahi bilkul nahi,it's goddamn affecting our performance..We haven't chased a target and won the match in odi's after wc...Look I'll b Frank ,yeh jo dard hai na humare dil mein,this will never go..This will be constantly reminding us of that unfateful day...It is a burden that we have to bear,it's a cross that we should hold upon just like what Dada,Jammy bhai and others went through..(his volume becoming high a bit)..It's upto us to decide whether we will choose to rise above it like how the 2007 wc team did,mahi bhai did and won the cup in 2011 ya...ya(he was abt to slip but rah and mayu comes from both the sides catching him and he threw thankful glances to them ) to go down into the books failing just like some best sides did...

Seeing the kicked puppy looks  that everyone around are giving to him and few looks directed to the floor,he again said"As I say always, it's important that we give us a chance,we believe in ourselves,we trust us more than anyone come what might the odds are and  what might the others say..."

Listening this jassi at once,came to virat kept his head on virat's lap and started apologizing him profusely,"sorry bhaiyya...ye sab jo ho raha hai uss ka main culprit shayd mein hu...uss wc ke baad sabse kharab mera hi chal raha hai na..."..Immediately stopping him from whatever he was abt to utter midway and Ruffling his hair slowly virat said "hey kiddo....jassi...suno na...you are the best among us....Both as a person and as a cricketer..It's not  exaggerating even if I say by the time you complete your career na,you will have your name on all famous honours boards across the world...Yeh mera trust hai tere upar..Sirf mera nahi hum sabka..dekhlena ..yeh jaruur hoga...It's just you are going through a rough patch in your career right now...And wo kiska nahi hoga,sabka hoga..Sach paaji ka tha,mera tha,Rohit ka tha,mahi bhai ka tha,zak pa ka tha..Everyone had their own fair struggles with form baccha ..And you will be back with a bang...Uss din pura world will say "Jassi jaisa koi nahi"..

Whatever the world thinks,I am proud of my team and will continue to be so...Coz Meiko pata hai ki harry aur jaddu jaise acche  allrounders sab ko nahi milta hai...Mera kulcha ,jo team ke liye drop hone ko bhi tayyar hai,Aur rah..I guess wo ek akela insaan hai jo iss kharab saal mein bhi humare liye ek positive point hai... Mayu, Rishu, shrey,shami mere paas sablog  hai jo ek team ko chhaiye...wo sab hai..sivayi that intent...jo hum mein se kisi ne cheen liya...mujhe wo waapis chahiye mere team mein....wo paagalpan,wo junoon,wo passion that made team india wat it was before the worldcup...I want to see the same ...And wo...

His mobile started chiming from the bed stand continuously..He ignored it and was abt to continue but then kul who is beside the stand handed him the mobile looking at it glaringly...