Royash

Well this is a very short one...Not even properly plotted or written also...Just promised my dear bhavzz that I will write one on these two for her one year anniversary on Wattpad..Isiliye posting it... Hopefully you will like it... Happy one year of writing those suspenseful stories you do tend to write always mera bhavzz Mahiro457.. Hopefully we get to read many more...Lots of best wishes..

Shreyas pov:

They lost the qualifier match...But it's not the loss that haunted and hurt him, instead the way they lost...Not even putting up a goddamn fight...The manner in which the frst three wickets were lost,yes he know..he know for a fact that it's Prit ka magic through and through...It's just Prit at his best.. And very few batsmen can get going when Prit is firing bouncers and Yorkers lyk this...More than anyone else he is disappointed with himself...That shot...bina soch samaj ke kya jarurat thi usse wo shot khelna ka... But again bygones are bygones...Ek tasalli ki baat yeh hai ki they have another chance which he is thankful for...Sitting in the dressing room,he didn't expect  to see Rohit bhaiyya coming in...He thought Rohit bhaiyya will be celebrating with his team as they are into finals...Boy how wrong he had been...

Entering the room,Rohit called him Reyu...

Shrey:Ha Rohit bhaiyya... Congratulations on the win...I'm so happy fr you guys...

Rohit:Mere saamne tera gham chupane ki jarurat nahi hai reyu...I can understand ...

Shrey:nahi aisa kuch nahi bhai...and aapko samajh mein nahi aayega bhai yeh...I failed...I failed very badly as a captain.. Chodiye aap...

Rohit:shrey....aisa kuch nahi...u guys still have a chance...And I'm so proud of the way you have led your team so beautifully this year...We are so proud of you kid...Baccha for any sports person winning and losing are part of the game Reyu...

Shrey:I know that bhai... I know that...But I am  disappointed with the way we lost and with the way I captained..

Rohit:Reyu...tera captain hue kitna saal hua baccha...bas almost 1 and half year...Itne mein tumne already ek baar playoffs tak leke aaye ho , iss saal almost qualifiers tak and I'm so sure of you ki you guys will be in the finals..

Shrey(thoda teasingly):accha so u r indirectly wishing that your bestie ka team ko hum harke aaun rohit bhai??vi bhai ko bolu yeh???

Rohit:badmash....itne mein utna palat gaya tum...on a serious note aise haste aur tease karte hi reh just like the first time I met you....See you in the finals kiddo...