Hey There Delilah

Wilbur×George
Angst
Plot: Wilbur has a crush on George but he knows that he probably doesn't feel the same way as him. So he makes a confession song.

3rd person
Wil was streaming another YLYL. After an hour of streaming he ended it, seeing as nobody really made him laugh. He sighed as he lended back in his chair. He stared up at his office ceiling. He closed his eyes. He reopened his eyes as he was getting a call from Tommy. He sat up an answered it.

---------------------------------------------------------

George was streaming with Dream. Dream would occasionally flirt with the other. He really didn't mind it until Dream would try and make him say 'I love you Dream' it made him fluster. He would say 'stop it' and what not. But little did he know that Wil was watching the stream.

Wil had heard what Dream had told the brunette. It made him hurt. He sighed before he left the stream, he knew that he shouldn't feel this way but he does.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wil was on the Dream SMP. He was on a call with Tommy and Tubbo. He was talking about a new song he wrote. Both Tommy and Tubbo wanted to hear it but Wil wasn't sure if he was ready to sing it. He took a deep breath before he got his guitar and lightly strummed it, even thought he didn't know a Delilah but he didn't want to put George's name so he put that name.

"Hey hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl, tonight you look so pretty yes you do times square can't shine as hard as you I swear it's true"

He heard in the background Tommy laughing slightly. Wil smiled.

"Hey there Delilah don't worry about the distance I'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listen close your eyes listen to my voice, it's my disguise I'm by your side"

Wil didn't know when but Dream and George got added to the call.

"Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, what you do to me"

He had his eyes closed. He tuned out the call and focused on the song.

"Hey there Delilah I know times are getting hard but just believe me, girl someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar we'll have it good we'll have the life we knew we would my word is good"

He let a smile slip on his face as he thought of George.

"Hey they're Delilah I got so much left to say if every simple song I wrote to you take your breath away I'd write it all even more in love with me you'd fall we'd"

It was true he had wrote songs to George before. He wanted to confess to the brunette but he couldn't.

"Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, what you do to me"

He took a deep breath before he continued.

"hey there Delilah you be good and don't you miss me two more years and you'll be down the school and I'll be making history like I do you know it's all because of you we can do whatever we want to hey there Delilah here's to you this one's for you"

Even though George was done with school Wil didn't know what ounce to right for that one line.

"Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, what you do to me"

Wil smile as he finished. He was startled as he heard two more people clapping, other than Tommy and Tubbo. He then went pale as he heard George and Dream. He cannot believe that George had heard the song he made for him. But he smiled as heard that it was 'good' and 'who the hell is Delilah' that was mainly from Tommy. He chuckled maybe it wasn't so bad that after George had heard the song.