Paraleam

AN: For an of the future oneshots or past oneshots just know that I'm not romanticizing any of the trigger warnings and even though some of them I have not had like anorexia I have experienced depression and self harm just know that it sucks but people can get better and some don't and that's okay cuz people take their own time and heal on their own terms just know that if you want to vent then message me!
Dream×Paralysis
Fluff
Plot: no plot just Paralysis just wanting cuddles and Galactic_Stories707 is the one who came up with the ideal of the ship so if you want to check them out then that be cool also plz read their book it's really good

3rd person
It was probably around dusk and the cool autumn breeze flowed through the air. It reminded some members of the chaotic crew of when times where simpler and a certain pair of the chaotic crew where in one of the rooms.

The dou where resting peacefully. How they got to where they are now it's a long story. This is how it goes.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dream and Paralysis where looking at maps, that the Hermits gave them, to mark where possible locations of the Mythic where at.

Now Paralysis wasn't one to get bored easily but everyone gets bored at times.

The many tails of Paralysis' where swaying from side to side. That indicated that he was bored. Dream seemed to notice this so he asked, "hey Pary what's wrong?" Paralysis was quite for a few seconds before he spoke up, "noting just bored I guess~."

"Well do you want to cuddle?" The question was so blunt that Dream was okay with Paralysis wanting cuddles.

Paralysis nodded which made Dream smile. "Ok Pary I think we both deserve some time alone."

With that being said they went off and went to the room they both shared.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now they are both peacefully sleeping. From going to cuddling now to sleep and neither of them wanted nothing more peaceful then that.

They are both happy.