"You are my soulmate"

Sapnap×George
Fluff
Plot: soulmate au

3rd person
You are born with a soulmate. Geo you could find them is by have one of your eye colors being the one they were born with.

For an example if you were born with brown eyes and if you soulmate with born with blue eyes then one of your eyes will be blue.
---------------------------------------------------------

Dream, Sap and George were in call. They were doing a manhunt challenge.

---------------------------------------------------------

After Dream won for the third time. They would just talk after. Soon one thing turned into the next and they got on the subject of soulmates.

Dream hade found his soulmate a year prior, who was Skeppy. The had ran into each other at Vid Con on the third day. After they realized that they were soulmates they would soon date right? Right. After a few months into their relationship the moved in with each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sap wanted to meet up with George and that would be it. From where he lived it was around a 7 in a half hour flight.

By the time he got there he was tired from jet lag and hungry as well. He took an Uber to get to the brunette's house.

He rang the doorbell and after he did he was pulled into a hug. He hugged back. Because he was tired he didn't realize that George and him had the same eye color.

Maybe tomorrow when Sapnap isn't tired they figure out what they were.