Late night cuddles

Tapl×Spifey
Fluff
Plot: Tapl and Spifey both can't sleep so they cuddle.

3rd person
Tapl was sitting at his computer. He was making another weird MCU. It was probably around eight or nine at night. That was the norm for him.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was an hour later after he saw done streaming. Tapl was leaning back in his chair. He was on his phone looking at Twitter. He smiled at some of the fan art and what not.

He liked a few before he got off as it was around ten or eleven. Tapl got up off his chair before he went over and laid down on his bed as he put his headphones on. He went to spotify and played his playlist of music.

---------------------------------------------------------

Spifey as on his phone. It was probably one or two in the morning. He couldn't sleep. He sighed. He grabbed his plow and cuddled it.

It was a few minutes before he sat up. Spifey got up off his bed before he went to Tapl's room.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tap's breathing was soft as he cuddled into his plow. He was a light sleeper that was why he woke up as his door was open softly. He let out a soft groan as he sat up. Tapl blinked slowly as he looked at his door. He saw Spifey there.

Tapl rubbed his eyes as the taller walked over. Spifey sat down on the edge of the smaller's bed. "Sorry that I woke you up..." The brunette voice was soft. The smaller smiled, "it's fine." That made the taller smile as well.

"Spifey you couldn't sleep?" Tapl's voice was laced with tiredness. The brunette nodded. There was a blush on the taller's checks because it was dark it wasn't noticeable. Tapl smiled, he knew what Spifey wanted and that was cuddles.

Tapl pulled the taller into a hug as he laid them back. Spifey smiled as he hugged back as he cuddled into the smellers chest. It took a few minutes before Tapl was fast asleep again. Spifey listened to Tap's soft breathing. It took another few minutes before the other was asleep as well.

But before he fell asleep he smiled as he was at peace.